Off-Topic Crime 2.0

1699238669859.gif
1699238703329.png

Advertisement

Incredible moment wealthy LA father pulls gun on masked home intruders who tried to break into luxury home with wife, nanny and baby inside, sending them fleeing in hail of bullets

• A father pulled a gun on two masked intruders that attempted to break into his home in Mid-City Los Angeles
  • The shootout only last for a couple of seconds before the suspects fled the scene
  • The man's wife, five-month-old baby and nanny were inside the home
1699288067114.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I see Walgreen's is one of the Dow stocks propelling the Index to a +500 point gain this morning. Good news on inflation of course being the main factor.

I guess all those losses to retail theft in their stores nationwide is just a minor blip to them.

Advertisement
Bottom pic of the shoplifters: Is the PC phrase now "retail appropriators" or "reparations collectors"?
****... I don't even blame them for stealing. Yeah, it shows you are a low-life with no common decency for society...

But this is on the politicians and their "pro-criminal" policies that big cities and liberals are putting in place that is 100% responsible for this. You want to de-criminalize **** and not punish people based on "equity" ... this is exactly what you get.

****... I don't even blame them for stealing. Yeah, it shows you are a low-life with no common decency for society...

But this is on the politicians and their "pro-criminal" policies that big cities and liberals are putting in place that is 100% responsible for this. You want to de-criminalize **** and not punish people based on "equity" ... this is exactly what you get.
I don't disagree.

DC Mayor Bowser says "It's on the parents to hold their kids accountable." If it is, it's not working.

Advertisement
I don't disagree.

DC Mayor Bowser says "It's on the parents to hold their kids accountable." If it is, it's not working.
Yes... and it would do the country a good service if there was a push to preserve the nuclear family... and not incentivize divorces for welfare/medicaid.

There's easy things that could be done... yet they don't do them anymore

It seemed to me that when we were kids, they had more 'public service announcements' commercials and billboards. You don't see nearly as many now, and there are many more channels and ads and billboards now than ever before.

Yes... and it would do the country a good service if there was a push to preserve the nuclear family... and not incentivize divorces for welfare/medicaid.

There's easy things that could be done... yet they don't do them anymore

It seemed to me that when we were kids, they had more 'public service announcements' commercials and billboards. You don't see nearly as many now, and there are many more channels and ads and billboards now than ever before.
PSA's don't generate money. Hence, wasted time to station owners I guess. Stations that do run them do so to be able to show the FCC when their license is up for challenge/renewal.

When I think back to when I was a kid in the 50/60s, I just think now how everyone -- adults and teens -- were encouraged to smoke cigarettes by actors pretending to be actual Doctors. (Then again, maybe they were real MDs).

PSA's don't generate money. Hence, wasted time to station owners I guess. Stations that do run them do so to be able to show the FCC when their license is up for challenge/renewal.

When I think back to when I was a kid in the 50/60s, I just think now how everyone -- adults and teens -- were encouraged to smoke cigarettes by actors pretending to be actual Doctors. (Then again, maybe they were real MDs).
I’d take those commercials in a heartbeat over today’s commercials

Of course I rarely watch commercials thanks to DVRs… so there’s that

Advertisement
Back