Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Hang on, you ask me to ignore the stats provided by law enforcement agencies (with data supporting it) but yet accept the anecdotal info from officers working the streets?
You continue to believe what the higher ups in the FBI or wherever want you to believe, if that's what you desire. I'm telling you I know what's truly going on based on info from the guys who are actually out there handling this crap.

Advertisement
You continue to believe what the higher ups in the FBI or wherever want you to believe, if that's what you desire. I'm telling you I know what's truly going on based on info from the guys who are actually out there handling this crap.

It's not a matter of who I believe. It's a question of looking at the data. If you're telling me there's better data out there, I'm all ears. If not and I'll just have to "take their word for it", color me skeptical. So what's your arguement? That crime has gotten worse the last 3-5 years? 10 years? 20 years? 30 years?

Advertisement
1697669529946.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Was reading an article on the decline of SF as a city and the crime issue. You all recall I'm sure that Harry Truman had a famous sign on his desk as POTUS that read "The buck stops here."

Apparently, SF Mayor London Breed has a sign on her desk as well, which reads, "What would Beyonce do?"

Gotta credit her with a sense of humor! :)

Was reading an article on the decline of SF as a city and the crime issue. You all recall I'm sure that Harry Truman had a famous sign on his desk as POTUS that read "The buck stops here."

Apparently, SF Mayor London Breed has a sign on her desk as well, which reads, "What would Beyonce do?"

Gotta credit her with a sense of humor! :)
I'm sure she will find it beyond hilarious after one of her constituents takes a big steaming stinking **** right on her desk and passes out afterwards like they do everywhere else in the city.

I'm sure she will find it beyond hilarious after one of her constituents takes a big steaming stinking **** right on her desk and passes out afterwards like they do everywhere else in the city.
LOL. In the same article it was noted a large sheepdog ate ***** from the sidewalk and started "wobbling." ***** laced with opium apparently.

Advertisement
Back