Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Local woman abducted yesterday morning here in Ithaca ... dead after shootout with her abductor and Virginia police near DC (Quantico area)

Democrats have often been labeled "soft on crime" by their opponents. The latest Numbeo report will do little to stem such denunciations.​
Hollywood mogul's 'democrat' daughter slams 'liberal' San Francisco after Cash App founder's murder

Not a single person should be surprised by this. Reports indicate NO ONE assisted this man. Of course muppets and Ds stood around, they were waiting for Iron Man and the Avengers to save the day!!🤣🤣🤣

This deceased was a D, how ironic his own support of douche bag policies contributed to his demise. Good for him and his family.

Zero ***** given.

Hollywood mogul's 'democrat' daughter slams 'liberal' San Francisco after Cash App founder's murder

Not a single person should be surprised by this. Reports indicate NO ONE assisted this man. Of course muppets and Ds stood around, they were waiting for Iron Man and the Avengers to save the day!!🤣🤣🤣

This deceased was a D, how ironic his own support of douche bag policies contributed to his demise. Good for him and his family.

Zero ***** given.
Have you seen Back to the Future 2?

You know the part where they go back to 1985, but it's a NEW 1985 because Future-Biff went to 1955 and gave Past-Biff the Sports Almanac and the new Present-Biff is now a rich pimp living in a crime ridden Hill Valley?

I always think of the movie when I think of what liberal cities are becoming.

George Soros is the one throwing his money around getting far-left DAs in office and far-left mayors... one small step at a time... each big city moving closer and closer to crime ridden Hill Valley

Advertisement
1680887028670.png

1680887195835.png

Advertisement
Gavin still tries to trot out this absolutely destroyed talking point of Red states with high crime

Gavin still tries to trot out this absolutely destroyed talking point of Red states with high crime

Didn’t know Mobile was 2nd most dangerous city. Have to go there this month for daughters dance competition. Guess I have to bring my daily carry with me.

Wonder if my Florida license is good there. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Advertisement
Back