Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Throw in the fake pipe bombs insurance-card that thinned out the Capitol police even more at the time of Epps planned Capitol breach

They better grow a big pair and investigate it all
No way bro. It's over. Best swallow the black pill and start preparing for the worst. Our best bet is moving to ultra-red states and bracing for the onslaught, or an asteroid.

Advertisement
How is that swamp creatures are carrying water for literally the ONLY Jan6 insurrectionist who literally and repeatedly called for the occupying the capital. He LITERALLY said "im probably gonna goto jail for this". The main irony is at that very moment, the real protesters called him a fed.
I heard in an interview with Kyle Seraphin (one of the FBI whistleblowers) that he talked to multiple people in intelligence (former and current) and from 3 different individuals they deduced that he most likely was a DHS “source”

He definitely acted like he was some type of agent when trying to entice people and knew what to say and what not to say

I heard in an interview with Kyle Seraphin (one of the FBI whistleblowers) that he talked to multiple people in intelligence (former and current) and from 3 different individuals they deduced that he most likely was a DHS “source”

He definitely acted like he was some type of agent when trying to entice people and knew what to say and what not to say
Look man, hotshot is a cordial and mostly cool-headed poster. But him being from the intel community, he's either an ultra programmed sheep, or a troll - to be carrying this much water for the FBI and biggov. How ANYONE is giving the FBI/CIA/DHS etc the benefit of the doubt right now is f'ing ludicrous to me.

No way bro. It's over. Best swallow the black pill and start preparing for the worst. Our best bet is moving to ultra-red states and bracing for the onslaught, or an asteroid.
I fear that for sure. I hold out some hope though from what I heard Jordan and others say.

I fear that for sure. I hold out some hope though from what I heard Jordan and others say.

Political theater to keep the coffers full, the sheep divided, and the wagons circled. We've learned we aren't voting our way out of this, we sure as f ain't counting on congress to fix this lol.

Advertisement
I hope so. Grandpa and grandma's didn't leave their arms at home and descend on the capital to overthrow the government; but antifa, capital police, FED infiltrators in ProudBoys/OathKeepers, informants like Ray Epps, dismissing calls for more security etc made sure Jan6 was a specticle. A to make all senators who would challenge certification bend the knee, and to give cart-blanche funding and optics to politically persecuting 'enemies of the state'.

But alas we know the corrupt state will not investigate itself, just like it pretended the 2016 election wasn't a hoax
Don't agree with most of what you say here but ... I do agree that there are enough questions abot the FBI, going back to their role in 2016 (which both Ds and Rs complain about for different reasons) and this Epps matter to perhaps warrant an investigation by Congress. The new House Speaker will have to decide!

Don't agree with most of what you say here but ... I do agree that there are enough questions abot the FBI, going back to their role in 2016 (which both Ds and Rs complain about for different reasons) and this Epps matter to perhaps warrant an investigation by Congress. The new House Speaker will have to decide!
Well well well… i agree with everything u said after the “…”! 😂

Enough questions? Lol. You mean all the evidence of falsifying FISA warrants to spy on a POTUS campaign? Paying for OP research on a POTUS campaign for benefit of the other? For embedding assets into a POTUS campaign? Leaking the known false dossier (which they helped pay for) to the press. Entrapping incoming cabinet members?
Whatever man. We have nothing to discuss now, or ever again tbo.

Enough questions? Lol. You mean all the evidence of falsifying FISA warrants to spy on a POTUS campaign? Paying for OP research on a POTUS campaign for benefit of the other? For embedding assets into a POTUS campaign? Leaking the known false dossier (which they helped pay for) to the press. Entrapping incoming cabinet members?
Whatever man. We have nothing to discuss now, or ever again tbo.
Yeah… there’s a shizzle ton of evidence!

But as long as liberal media doesn’t cover it or John Durham keeps losing trials… it didn’t happen

Advertisement
I hope so. Grandpa and grandma's didn't leave their arms at home and descend on the capital to overthrow the government; but antifa, capital police, FED infiltrators in ProudBoys/OathKeepers, informants like Ray Epps, dismissing calls for more security etc made sure Jan6 was a specticle. A to make all senators who would challenge certification bend the knee, and to give cart-blanche funding and optics to politically persecuting 'enemies of the state'.

But alas we know the corrupt state will not investigate itself, just like it pretended the 2016 election wasn't a hoax.
Don Jr asks the simple question… you have Epps texting his family member admitting to the Jan 6 show peeps “I orchestrated it” (the Capitol breach)… “why is he the only one not charged?”

Like I said before, simple answer is just arrest Epps. He was a rabblerouser. It'll quiet down the conspiracists, but more importantly, the people who know better and are just using Epps to cast doubt on the hundreds of legitimate arrests. Being that he never entered the Capitol, I'm sure he'll be found not guilty anyway

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back