Off-Topic Crime 2.0

You are just trolling at this point. You originally said Dems lied that Griner was the only choice offered by Russia.

I provided you with quotes from the Whelan family that Whelan's freedom was not offered and they backed the Biden decision to take what they could. And with SoS Blinken's quote that only Griner was available to offer.

Then you said all conservative media did was point out that NBC tried to quietly make a correction when they originally posted that Whelan or Griner was available. They didn't say the original story was correct, just that NBC tried to make the change without announcing the change. Big whoop. Or is that to show something surrepticious occurred and underhanded, deep state government in collaboration with MSM is hiding the "real" story? JFC

So, either you believe Whelan and Griner were offered as an either/or option and the Biden admin made the choice of Griner - and I stand by my original response there is no evidence out there for such a statement to be made and NBC retracted the incorrect story OR you know Griner was the only American offered for a swap by Russia and still made the statement that Dems lied about it.
I have no idea what u are talking about. I think u just misread what I said, cause I’ve never changed positions on what I said.

yeah I said the Dems lied cause it was reported by NBC using their verified source that it was Griner or Whelan for the Merchant of Death. Here’s the quote…

However, NBC News, citing a senior U.S. official, first reported that the "Kremlin gave the White House the choice of either Griner or Whelan — or none."​
Then Biden gave the speech that it was Griner or no one else (which he just added to his daily lie total… no big whip for him). Blinken and Kirby and the liberal media all followed suit like good little boys and girls at the order of the peeps at the top calling the shots.

Only AFTER the Biden lie… did NBC try to change their story. And only AFTER they were caught did they issue the “correction”

Feel free to read about it here…

U can quote all the peeps or Whelan family or whomever u want. It doesn’t change what NBC said according to their source and then tried to cover up just like so many other stories that they try to cover up.. like the Pelosi story which funny enough… involved NBC! Weird!

U can call what I’m saying as “trolling” or whatever. I never changed my position and I’m backing up my claims with facts of the events that transpired

Advertisement
I have no idea what u are talking about. I think u just misread what I said, cause I’ve never changed positions on what I said.

yeah I said the Dems lied cause it was reported by NBC using their verified source that it was Griner or Whelan for the Merchant of Death. Here’s the quote…

However, NBC News, citing a senior U.S. official, first reported that the "Kremlin gave the White House the choice of either Griner or Whelan — or none."​
Then Biden gave the speech that it was Griner or no one else (which he just added to his daily lie total… no big whip for him). Blinken and Kirby and the liberal media all followed suit like good little boys and girls at the order of the peeps at the top calling the shots.

Only AFTER the Biden lie… did NBC try to change their story. And only AFTER they were caught did they issue the “correction”

Feel free to read about it here…

U can quote all the peeps or Whelan family or whomever u want. It doesn’t change what NBC said according to their source and then tried to cover up just like so many other stories that they try to cover up.. like the Pelosi story which funny enough… involved NBC! Weird!

U can call what I’m saying as “trolling” or whatever. I never changed my position and I’m backing up my claims with facts of the events that transpired
The fact that NBC corrected their story does NOT corroborate your OPINION that the Biden admin is lying about Russia only giving Griner as an option for a prisoner swap and not Whelan. The fact that you INTERPRET it as such is just more of the conservative echo chamber that you like to hang around in. Your INTERPRETATION is that NBC changed their story because the Biden admin told them to. There is no PROOF of that occurring, just a coincidence that you (and conservative media) interpret as underhanded collusion with the media.

If Biden was lying and NBC was correct in their initial report, you don't think SOMEONE in conservative media wouldn't have found that senior admin official that reportedly said such a thing? A transcript? ANYTHING to be the one to show Biden lied and NBC covered up for them? You got nothing but an initial report that was redacted for which you are basing an untrue statement on. That's all I was pointing out.

Right wing media makes corrections too when they discover their reports are bs. No one should continue to base an opinion on those initial reports either, but you do you my man.

https://www.businessinsider.com/right-wing-media-fox-news-3-debunked-stories-in-week-2021-4

"But the Post's story was quickly debunked. The Washington Post fact-checker, which gave the Post story "four Pinocchios" on Tuesday, reported that the Post based its entire story on a photo of one copy of the book donated to the shelter by a community member. The Post deleted its two stories on the matter and later republished them with corrections and editors' notes added."

But the original reporting said free copies of Kamala Harris' book were being given to migrant kids at a DHS shelter? They only issued their correction once the Washington Post found it was bs. Should we base our opinions off the original story? Give me a break.

The fact that NBC corrected their story does NOT corroborate your OPINION that the Biden admin is lying about Russia only giving Griner as an option for a prisoner swap and not Whelan. The fact that you INTERPRET it as such is just more of the conservative echo chamber that you like to hang around in. Your INTERPRETATION is that NBC changed their story because the Biden admin told them to. There is no PROOF of that occurring, just a coincidence that you (and conservative media) interpret as underhanded collusion with the media.

If Biden was lying and NBC was correct in their initial report, you don't think SOMEONE in conservative media wouldn't have found that senior admin official that reportedly said such a thing? A transcript? ANYTHING to be the one to show Biden lied and NBC covered up for them? You got nothing but an initial report that was redacted for which you are basing an untrue statement on. That's all I was pointing out.

Right wing media makes corrections too when they discover their reports are bs. No one should continue to base an opinion on those initial reports either, but you do you my man.

https://www.businessinsider.com/right-wing-media-fox-news-3-debunked-stories-in-week-2021-4

"But the Post's story was quickly debunked. The Washington Post fact-checker, which gave the Post story "four Pinocchios" on Tuesday, reported that the Post based its entire story on a photo of one copy of the book donated to the shelter by a community member. The Post deleted its two stories on the matter and later republished them with corrections and editors' notes added."

But the original reporting said free copies of Kamala Harris' book were being given to migrant kids at a DHS shelter? They only issued their correction once the Washington Post found it was bs. Should we base our opinions off the original story? Give me a break.
😂 u and needing proof for something to be true. I said what occurred and that NBC tried to change the story without issuing a correction. They only issued it after they were caught changing AFTER Biden and the parrot squad already changed the story

Again… NBC WROTE A STORY BASED ON A SOURCE!

Funny that u can’t put two and two together here and deduce what happened

Why didn’t NBC write their correction before the Biden show announcement? Why didn’t they say they were issuing a correction when they changed it?

I mean… NBC put a guy on leave for reporting facts about the Pelosi hammer time incident. They obviously did so after getting pressure. But to u… u need for confirmation of that before it’s tru. Guess what… certain things sometimes don’t come out… cause people don’t want it to get it!

What I do is analyze what happened and try to figure out why it happened. Sure it’s my opinion. But it’s an opinion based on facts and common sense

If u think it’s common sense to think of the steps NBC did to vet a source and report what he said and then to try to secretly change the story and THEN issue a correction… all leads up to… just normal journalism. Well.. keep on keepin on! 😂

Only people I know that use that are from NJ and Florida.
Meemaw is 100% a Southern thing ONLY. I have heard it in Florida and North Carolina. However, it is not used in my family. Grandparents have usually been called "nana" or "bubba" in my family, even among Spanish speakers.

Advertisement
😂 u and needing proof for something to be true. I said what occurred and that NBC tried to change the story without issuing a correction. They only issued it after they were caught changing AFTER Biden and the parrot squad already changed the story

Again… NBC WROTE A STORY BASED ON A SOURCE!

Funny that u can’t put two and two together here and deduce what happened

Why didn’t NBC write their correction before the Biden show announcement? Why didn’t they say they were issuing a correction when they changed it?

I mean… NBC put a guy on leave for reporting facts about the Pelosi hammer time incident. They obviously did so after getting pressure. But to u… u need for confirmation of that before it’s tru. Guess what… certain things sometimes don’t come out… cause people don’t want it to get it!

What I do is analyze what happened and try to figure out why it happened. Sure it’s my opinion. But it’s an opinion based on facts and common sense

If u think it’s common sense to think of the steps NBC did to vet a source and report what he said and then to try to secretly change the story and THEN issue a correction… all leads up to… just normal journalism. Well.. keep on keepin on! 😂
Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

Trudat! I guess I'm just good at these "conspiracy theories"... cause in 3 - 6 months they weirdly all come out as true.

It's been easy to predict too. All you need to do is look at a narrative change and how every single liberal media outlet then goes and tries to spin the new narrative in unison with the exact same talking point and cadence. It's similar to the liberal order of the Twitter bots that all in unison called the first installment of the Twitter Files as the Taibbi doing "PR for the richest man in the world"

Advertisement
@Tony4Miami

I grimaced when I saw this.

Open Door Police GIF

Ohhhh boy. I’ve been waiting for this. I will be retiring and turning in the badge on Jan 1st. But there a few posters on here I’m hoping to catch before I hang it up. Caught a big fish here.

The posters on this board are the real victims in this robbery. One of the most shameless jokes we’ve seen all year.

You are already a Dolphins fan so not sure what additional punishment can really cause change.

You deserve a Mckick in the rear for this one Mac.

Eliott GIF by Un si grand soleil

@Coach Prime
@RVACane

Perp is caught. Thanks for alerting us to this bad joke

Advertisement
Open Door Police GIF

Ohhhh boy. I’ve been waiting for this. I will be retiring and turning in the badge on Jan 1st. But there a few posters on here I’m hoping to catch before I hang it up. Caught a big fish here.

The posters on this board are the real victims in this robbery. One of the most shameless jokes we’ve seen all year.

You are already a Dolphins fan so not sure what additional punishment can really cause change.

@Coach Prime
@RVACane

Guilty as charged. I request 33 years instead of 30 due to Larry Bird's jersey.

Open Door Police GIF

@Coach Prime
@RVACane

You'd trade this:
Car Chase Police GIF by MotorTrend

For this?
paul blart GIF

Advertisement
View attachment 220078
I heard they played the bodycam in court… but weird that they still don’t have anyone reporting definitively after watching it as to who opened the door and what can of weirdness was going on with the hammer between Paulie P and his buddy David

That NBC guy may have reported on the truth like last time… but u get placed on administrative leave when u report facts that they don’t want to get out

Advertisement
Back