Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Lol. Ask 1000 average Americans if they've heard of Daniel Shaver or George Floyd...

I only heard about Daniel Shaver in the exact context Ithacane is bringing it up here in - way after the fact on a forum.
Average Americans know George Floyd but can’t name 90% of the other victims. The President was naming George Floyd, for crying out loud.

Advertisement
Average Americans know George Floyd but can’t name 90% of the other victims. The President was naming George Floyd, for crying out loud.
Can't name Trayvon Martin? Michael Brown? Ahmad Arbery? etc... LOL...

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Are you familiar with the traffic stop of an airforce man who held his wallet above his head and got shot?

No actually... never saw this either. Crazy *** ****. Guy survived though right? Looked like he got shot near the butt?

Advertisement
It’s made up. They are setting the narrative. Authorities know nothing, other than it was vandalized.
Did u see this?!? I don’t know who this ex FBI nut job is… but funny how many get a paycheck from msnbc. First he says it may be related to the drag show and then a conspiracy that people want chaos cause they’ve been training for this!

Did u see this?!? I don’t know who this ex FBI nut job is… but funny how many get a paycheck from msnbc. First he says it may be related to the drag show and then a conspiracy that people want chaos cause they’ve been training for this!

This is my point. It’s nothing but setting the narrative. There is no evidence that it’s related to anything.

Advertisement
This is my point. It’s nothing but setting the narrative. There is no evidence that it’s related to anything.
No evidence that it isn't either. Who would shoot up a power substation and jeopardize all those folks in Moore County? And, bigger question, why?

The drag show thing sounds far fetched. Maybe folks with some grievance against Duke Energy? There was a bomber in NYC decades ago who blew up Con Edison power equipment because he was laid off many years before and carried a big grudge.

No evidence that it isn't either. Who would shoot up a power substation and jeopardize all those folks in Moore County? And, bigger question, why?

The drag show thing sounds far fetched. Maybe folks with some grievance against Duke Energy? There was a bomber in NYC decades ago who blew up Con Edison power equipment because he was laid off many years before and carried a big grudge.
You just proved my point. None of those questions are answered but it didn’t stop the media from jumping all over that narrative, for a reason.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back