Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Recant your comment about political violence coming mostly from the right and maybe we can have a discussion, I’m not going to discuss anything with someone who will outright lie.

Post stupid 🤡 shlt, and get treated likewise.
You don’t understand. California Berkeley homeless nudist communes that are supporters of Cuban communism is right up the maga wheelhouse.

Advertisement
Recant your comment about political violence coming mostly from the right and maybe we can have a discussion, I’m not going to discuss anything with someone who will outright lie.

Post stupid 🤡 shlt, and get treated likewise.
What a cop out…..lmao
most of the threats and violence comes from the right wing. Have you ever heard of White Nationalism..
maybe you can blame Hezbollah on Democrats .
:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Advertisement
…most of the threats and violence comes from the right wing. Have you ever heard of White Nationalism…/
:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Desist from the obvious partisan fantasy and flat out lying, and we can have a discussion.

You are operating under the delusional premise that threats and violence come mostly from the right wing. That is a lie.

If you’re going to post something like that, you better have some proof, links, something credible, or just continue to be the 🤡 poster that you are.

Desist from the obvious partisan fantasy and flat out lying, and we can have a discussion.

You are operating under the delusional premise that threats and violence come mostly from the right wing. That is a lie.

If you’re going to post something like that, you better have some proof, links, something credible, or just continue to be the 🤡 poster that you are.
He craves attention.

Deny him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What the **** are you talking about? I'm talking about violence against a politician or their family.
And that violence was because of the far rights attacks. Connect the dots. He said the same thing the the rioters were saying. If you don’t see see the violence that the far right is promoting, then I’m sorry, it’s in plain sight. We keep coming back to the same place.
january 6. was not Woodstock.

And that violence was because of the far rights attacks. Connect the dots. He said the same thing the the rioters were saying. If you don’t see see the violence that the far right is promoting, then I’m sorry, it’s in plain sight.
january 6. was not Woodstock.
What about Scalise, Paul, and the innocent teenager whose only crime was being Republican?

It's not a one side problem as much as you want it to be. It's a problem of stupid people thinking the other side is so dangerous that they need to resort to violence.

Advertisement
1667056065392.gif
1667055671986.gif
1667055752354.png

San Francisco's police chief has said it was "not a random attack".

“Stated there’s a male in the home and that he’s going to wait for his wife. RP stated that he doesn’t know who the male is but he advised that his name is David and that he is a friend.”

Advertisement
Back