Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Wonder if anything happens to Favre?

Theres-Something-About-Mary.jpg

Advertisement
This story should disgust everyone. A 73 year old killed by a 26 yo woman driving at least 30 mph over the speed limit, under the influence of marijuana and Xanax (non prescription)…

Gets ZERO jail time!

This is liberal policies in action and the ridiculous lenient judges and DAs in NY and CA.

Once again… reward the criminal and punish the victims.

I feel for the family… but read what the *** hat judge says to them! Wow

This story should disgust everyone. A 73 year old killed by a 26 yo woman driving at least 30 mph over the speed limit, under the influence of marijuana and Xanax (non prescription)…

Gets ZERO jail time!

This is liberal policies in action and the ridiculous lenient judges and DAs in NY and CA.

This is one of the issues with all the legalize people. Driving under the influence. Another issue is people smoking in homes with others in them. Especially kids in the house or even car.

This is one of the issues with all the legalize people. Driving under the influence. Another issue is people smoking in homes with others in them. Especially kids in the house or even car.
I really don’t care that much about legalizing weed or some other drugs. If people want to do that stuff in the privacy of their own homes… all good.

But driving under the influence is no bueno

The main thing is a person killed someone and gets no jail time

Isn’t a car a deadly weapon?!? I’d say going 70 mph it’s a lot more deadly than a knife

Advertisement
I really don’t care that much about legalizing weed or some other drugs. If people want to do that stuff in the privacy of their own homes… all good.

But driving under the influence is no bueno

The main thing is a person killed someone and gets no jail time

Isn’t a car a deadly weapon?!? I’d say going 70 mph it’s a lot more deadly than a knife
Cars are a huge cause of deaths, injuries, and property damage. Just people are accepting of the risks.

Gets ZERO jail time!

WTAF. On weed, xanax AND coke?!? $100 she was also texting...

Probation is a joke for this recklessness.

Advertisement
Here's who Garland and the FBI are going after...

Houck’s wife told the website, LifeSiteNews that her husband drove two hours south every Wednesday to speak outside of abortion clinics for six to eight hours at a time and at times would bring their 12-year-old son.​

She contended that her husband had shoved a man who had gotten into the personal space of their son and said obscene things about Houck. She told the outlet that the man tried to sue her husband, but the District Court in Philadelphia threw out the case earlier this summer and it was picked up again by Merrick Garland’s Department of Justice.​
If what the wife says is true, that's a little overreach sending the FBI with rifles drawn... for what essentially sounds like a pushing match

Advertisement
Toddlers end up eating it as well. Eating a ton of weed can send a child to the ICU. Seen plenty of these cases. Imagine if you legalize harder drugs.

Toddlers end up eating it as well. Eating a ton of weed can send a child to the ICU. Seen plenty of these cases. Imagine if you legalize harder drugs.
If an adult leaves a gun unlocked and a child injures himself with it, they throw the book at the parent. Pass a law that considers any hard drug to be treated the same as a handgun and subject to the exact same laws.

Advertisement
If an adult leaves a gun unlocked and a child injures himself with it, they throw the book at the parent. Pass a law that considers any hard drug to be treated the same as a handgun and subject to the exact same
If an adult leaves a gun unlocked and a child injures himself with it, they throw the book at the parent. Pass a law that considers any hard drug to be treated the same as a handgun and subject to the exact same laws.
While I agree with reckless gun safety laws I don’t see the positive in decriminalizing all drugs.

While I agree with reckless gun safety laws I don’t see the positive in decriminalizing all drugs.
Nor do I. Little kids get into their parents stash now. I'm all for treating narcotics like guns right now and then if they're decriminalized, we won't be trying to figure out how to react.

Advertisement
Back