Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Advertisement
Wtf is going on in NYC. It seems like everyday there’s another sucker punch caught. The criminals don’t even care if they get caught anymore cause they aren’t even hiding their identities. U know society is going to **** when criminals feel emboldened by soft-on-crime policies and no cash bail.

The lawmakers in NY that live in safe neighborhoods and have their own security… but make laws that make vulnerable citizens unsafe. I bet they are even doubling down on the soft on crime stance. Btw, I thought Adams was gonna clean up crime in NYC? He has said a few good things, but where’s the action?!?

Advertisement

Just wow. Paralyzed a poor, unarmed senior citizen and cost the city 100m. Still employed and walking the streets with a gun. I bet he doesn’t wear his bad apple sticker. *** this guy

Just wow. Paralyzed a poor, unarmed senior citizen and cost the city 100m. Still employed and walking the streets with a gun. I bet he doesn’t wear his bad apple sticker. *** this guy

Two questions:
1. On the street or behind a desk?
2. If he had any idea this would happen, do you think he'd have tazed him?

The recent Rayshard Brooks shooting has the Fulton County DA saying he wasn't a threat because all he had was a taser. We see police shootings and ask why they didn't taze him. Is a taser a deadly weapon? This case indicates it is.

At least this poor old guy will be able to live out his days without having to panhandle. My heart goes out to him.

Literally committed a felony, punched a handcuffed woman in the face, drove her face first into the patrol car, and only had to take 2 paid vacation days as a form of “discipline”. ***** was named deputy of the month two months later. How tf

Advertisement
Two questions:
1. On the street or behind a desk?
2. If he had any idea this would happen, do you think he'd have tazed him?

The recent Rayshard Brooks shooting has the Fulton County DA saying he wasn't a threat because all he had was a taser. We see police shootings and ask why they didn't taze him. Is a taser a deadly weapon? This case indicates it is.

At least this poor old guy will be able to live out his days without having to panhandle. My heart goes out to him.
Two answers:
1. On the street
2. Who cares? Why would you taze a 65 year old man in the back for asking for money? You can’t justify this.

Maybe it is deadly weapon when used against the elderly, Idk. But I’d still take my chances with a taser over a bullet, if that’s what you getting at.

He will live out his days as a quadriplegic.

Literally committed a felony, punched a handcuffed woman in the face, drove her face first into the patrol car, and only had to take 2 paid vacation days as a form of “discipline”. ***** was named deputy of the month two months later. How tf

Yea shes a piece of ****! Abuse of power.

By the way are you a TYT fan?

Two answers:
1. On the street
2. Who cares? Why would you taze a 65 year old man in the back for asking for money? You can’t justify this.

Maybe it is deadly weapon when used against the elderly, Idk. But I’d still take my chances with a taser over a bullet, if that’s what you getting at.

He will live out his days as a quadriplegic.
My point is that people tend to think of tasers as harmless, even the people who use them.

I wouldn't wish paralyzation on anyone.

Advertisement
My point is that people tend to think of tasers as harmless, even the people who use them.

I wouldn't wish paralyzation on anyone.
Anyone that’s ever played syphon filter on Ps1 knows that a taser can set a man on fire lol

Same

I like Dr. Richey. The others are just kinda ‘meh’ to me, so I don’t typically watch them. You a fan?
The dr i dont know a ton about honestly but ill look at more of him.

No i honestly cant stand them. They are basically the alex jones of the progressive left to me.

The nephew hassan that said America deserved 9/11 really ****es me off.

The dr i dont know a ton about honestly but ill look at more of him.

No i honestly cant stand them. They are basically the alex jones of the progressive left to me.

The nephew hassan that said America deserved 9/11 really ****es me off.
To me, he’s genuine in his segments and I agree with a lot of his viewpoints. But I skip the commentary from a few of his guests lol.

I actually don’t blame you and I can see how they are viewed that way. The blonde chick is especially annoying to me.

I’m not sure who that is but yea that’s a pretty dumb thing to say.

Advertisement
To me, he’s genuine in his segments and I agree with a lot of his viewpoints. But I skip the commentary from a few of his guests lol.

I actually don’t blame you and I can see how they are viewed that way. The blonde chick is especially annoying to me.

I’m not sure who that is but yea that’s a pretty dumb thing to say.
We seem on the same page lol.

Yea the chick annoys the **** out of me.

Hassan is cenks nephew i believe. Young progressives love him. He is super far left to me and after that statement i could never take him seriously.

We are definitely on the same page of police abusing power.

Police are needed in our society. There are definitely situations they have to use force and its justified. We seem to see way too many examples of straight up abuses of power on citizens.
Facts

I’m gonna somewhat agree that police are needed but there needs to be a lot of changes made. I don’t know that it’s even possible to develop trust in them though. These abuses of power have been going on since policing was called slave patrolling. Of course, now, everyone has a recording device in their pocket and there’s more awareness around the abuse but it’s not new by any means. More times than not, they aren’t prosecuted when they commit crimes, they falsify police reports, they don’t police everyone the same, they frequently escalate situations, and they are willing to cover everything up to protect their own. As it is and has been, policing in this country is awful.

Like I’ve said before, they don’t wear bad apple stickers, so you never know which one will victimize you during an encounter. Just recently, there was a story where a few of them were sending text messages joking about killing black people. There was also a sheriff that was recently recorded bragging about killing black folks. These people have serious issues and are permitted to walk the streets with guns and handcuffs. It makes no sense.

Advertisement
Back