Credit Mark Walton Who Heard "the Noise" but Stayed Home

Ok now we're just making stuff up.. Mark Walton wasn't a Duke Johnson type recruit..never wavered? blah blah blah.. UGA messed up.. They were a lot closer to flipping him than you think... Don't make stuff up to have a positive thread. Actually if Goldie didn't have Ice on staff we probably wouldn't have Walton at all...

Advertisement
Superfan alert!

His way of fanning is the only approved way. Any other expression of fandom is wrong and should be abolished.

I dont think 99.9 % of fans support the players. Do you read all the **** that is constantly talked on here? Its not all directed at Golden and Coach D either. Walton is going to be beast. Love this kid.

Yes they do. You have a very small minority of the fans who are vocal and an even smaller minority of those who speak out negatively in any way regarding the players. Cmon, you're using a few voices on here (many of them are just trolling to **** with the gullible imbeciles on this board) to paint our fan base with a pretty broad brush.

Ok now we're just making stuff up.. Mark Walton wasn't a Duke Johnson type recruit..never wavered? blah blah blah.. UGA messed up.. They were a lot closer to flipping him than you think... Don't make stuff up to have a positive thread. Actually if Goldie didn't have Ice on staff we probably wouldn't have Walton at all...

I do wondered how much Ice bring on the staff played into Walton's decision.

Ozar owning this thread.

LULZ at the super fans, who are always on the soap box. They assume Walton never wavered because he said he didn't after he signed despite overwhelming evidence from his actions that he wavered plenty.

These are the same guys who were all over Scarlett's sack because he flashed the U and had a UM background on Twitter. Then, when he dumped us, as some of us warned he would, they wanted to kill his knees.

What the fck do you expect a new signee to say? "Yep. I picked UM, but I was actually wanting to go to UGA instead. Just didn't work out."

Advertisement
... I know more than three kids that will not consider UM its not because Al Golden not even because of 6-7 but cause of some of the rhetoric that goes on here...If Al was to get fired UM will have to buy out.. it will be like UM paying two coaches until 2019...

The predecessors of this board were around back when Davis was coaching. He was roasted frequently for in game decisions. It wasn't pretty after UW '00. But when he landed DJ Williams, the internet almost broke.

If some kids tell you they don't want to come to Miami because of social media, those kids probably wouldn't be coming to Miami if we were all idiotic sunshine pumpers either. The empty stadium? The losing record? No bowl wins since '06? Can't win one of the weakest divisions in football? Nah, I won't pick Miami because of a few hundred fans on teh internets. Seems legit.

The kids may tell you that, or your boy that, but that ain't a real reason. It's saving face.

For the record, I'm glad your boy picked Miami. I think this staff has proven they can develop LBs, so if his goal is the NFL, he will have as good a shot as any. But the staff has also proven they don't know how to win. And asking fans to ignore that is pretty absurd.

It's nothing specific to Miami, either. Auburn fans booed Gene Chizik when he landed to accept the job. Check YouTube. Losing breeds hostility. Losing at Miami is no exception, by any means.

Paying two coaches might be cheaper than paying for an empty stadium, anyway.

... I know more than three kids that will not consider UM its not because Al Golden not even because of 6-7 but cause of some of the rhetoric that goes on here...If Al was to get fired UM will have to buy out.. it will be like UM paying two coaches until 2019...

The predecessors of this board were around back when Davis was coaching. He was roasted frequently for in game decisions. It wasn't pretty after UW '00. But when he landed DJ Williams, the internet almost broke.

If some kids tell you they don't want to come to Miami because of social media, those kids probably wouldn't be coming to Miami if we were all idiotic sunshine pumpers either. The empty stadium? The losing record? No bowl wins since '06? Can't win one of the weakest divisions in football? Nah, I won't pick Miami because of a few hundred fans on teh internets. Seems legit.

The kids may tell you that, or your boy that, but that ain't a real reason. It's saving face.

For the record, I'm glad your boy picked Miami. I think this staff has proven they can develop LBs, so if his goal is the NFL, he will have as good a shot as any. But the staff has also proven they don't know how to win. And asking fans to ignore that is pretty absurd.

It's nothing specific to Miami, either. Auburn fans booed Gene Chizik when he landed to accept the job. Check YouTube. Losing breeds hostility. Losing at Miami is no exception, by any means.

Paying two coaches might be cheaper than paying for an empty stadium, anyway.

I agree... Winning is 98% of the solution the question is is the organization ready to do what is necessary to win or will they do enough to get buy...

If social media was around when Davis was coaching at UM this board would be the same...crying for Jimmy... there was no social media and we still heard the call for his head.. I know more than three kids that will not consider UM its not because Al Golden not even because of 6-7 but cause of some of the rhetoric that goes on here...Its a shame that Walton has to make a statement like that...I'm sure the noise he was talking about wasn't coming from the staff or the administration. .. everyone knows if you don't win you will eventually go..maybe not as soon as most wish but eventually .. If Al was to get fired UM will have to buy out.. it will be like UM paying two coaches until 2019...and most know they pay a low salary in comparison for one....do the math. Again thanks Walton cant wait to see you lace em up

If those kids are more worried about what we are saying here on CiS than the ****** fest that Gorlden is trotting out on the field every week they have bigger problems than football could ever solve.

If social media was around when Davis was coaching at UM this board would be the same...crying for Jimmy... there was no social media and we still heard the call for his head.. I know more than three kids that will not consider UM its not because Al Golden not even because of 6-7 but cause of some of the rhetoric that goes on here...Its a shame that Walton has to make a statement like that...I'm sure the noise he was talking about wasn't coming from the staff or the administration. .. everyone knows if you don't win you will eventually go..maybe not as soon as most wish but eventually .. If Al was to get fired UM will have to buy out.. it will be like UM paying two coaches until 2019...and most know they pay a low salary in comparison for one....do the math. Again thanks Walton cant wait to see you lace em up

If those kids are more worried about what we are saying here on CiS than the ****** fest that Gorlden is trotting out on the field every week they have bigger problems than football could ever solve.

UMP-BOOM-GIF.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back