Crazy thing about playing games with no fans.

oHH YEAH YOUR sH... MAKES ME SH.. AND PEE ON MYSELF. I think you should go back to school and learn how to comprehend life and truth. One thing I cant stand is a fake A.. Miami fan. Or someone who doesn't understand or comprehend a comment and fires off without thinking. I guess that's why you really need an education nowadays.
Actually I went to school and I'm doing well for myself. So you are a Miami fan huh? Interesting....enjoy your time on here before you get the boot. I'm not the one going off on random people because everyone in this thread doesn't agree with what you are saying. Sign off if you think you are better than everyone slapdick.

Advertisement
I guess people aren't listening to what Im saying so let me say this. I said for yrs which has been the case we have not had a lot of fans in the stands only for big games and still some big games have more rival fans then home base fans.
Now if your talking about back in the day when we were winning and killing people yes the fans showed up even the not so hard fans came out and supported. But nowadays the stands are empty if you cant see that im sorry.
when I SAID IT WONT AFFECT US HAVING NO FANS THERE IS RIGHT. We aren't use to having alabama Clemson fans right now so this wont hurt us in games. We just going to kick *** and take names.

“still some big games have more rival fans then home base fans.”

Here is your proof positive he is a troll.

This is a flat out lie. Off with his head. @RVACane

02-Ways-Youre-Using-the-Toilet-Wrong_Strain_52087514_Kemter-760x506.jpg

THIS IDIOT must not go to games or watch them on tv. What fan base you see that fills up the **** stadium every week? Are you blind or just a follower bc you see everyone else replying the same crap you doing. We don't have a fan base that comes to the games like SEC schools are even some of our opponents. FSU, UCF USF CLEMSON WAKE FOREST, UNC AND AL

That's so sweet. I said the same thing about you and your fam.
Next time you want to threaten me I suggest you learn how to read and write.

You just lost all credibility considering FSU just had one of the worst attendance seasons they've had in their history.

I guess people aren't listening to what Im saying so let me say this. I said for yrs which has been the case we have not had a lot of fans in the stands only for big games and still some big games have more rival fans then home base fans.
Now if your talking about back in the day when we were winning and killing people yes the fans showed up even the not so hard fans came out and supported. But nowadays the stands are empty if you cant see that im sorry.
when I SAID IT WONT AFFECT US HAVING NO FANS THERE IS RIGHT. We aren't use to having alabama Clemson fans right now so this wont hurt us in games. We just going to kick *** and take names.
Even when we we’re the best team in cfb we didn’t show up for a team like Stetson. Read what I wrote. We had 6 home gams in 2001 and our average home attendance was 46k. The orange bowl could squeeze in about 74k I believe. So we barely got 50% capacity with the best team in cfb history and we were selling merchandise all over the fckng country. The only time we’ve managed to average over 50k for home games was 87-92. The last home game with FSU at hard rock had barely any FSU fans. I’ve lived here since 85 man and I’ve gone to tons of games. This city as well as all major markets only show up for winners. Yankee fans talk a lot of sht but I lived in nyc as a kid and when they weren’t winning you could walk in that btch with a **** school bathroom pass. Dodger stadium? Same sht when they’re nowhere near the playoffs. Very few teams in all of sports have some diehard fan base that’s gonna be there even if you suck. Even historic franchises ain’t going. Maybe Green Bay, Nebraska, or the Chicago Cubs pack the house even in last place. But anywhere else people stop showing up if you suck.
But again, just like everything else Miami has to be held to some magical standard that no other team has to live up to.
As much as FSU and UF fans talked sht all over social media, what happened to their stadiums when they sucked? At least we have the excuse of living in a place where there is a ton of options instead of paying money to see a bad product. What fckng excuse doTallahassee and Gainesville have? Bbq in at the trailer park? Honestly, considering all the sht there is to do in sofla I’m amazed we put 45 k in the seats for a Duke game in the rain while putting out a bottom dweller offense.
I know where your coming from and I also wish that more people would come. But this revisionist history with attendance at home games for fcs or borderline p5 teams is Not true and home games the past few years have been even more entertaining and with better turnout then with golden before the upgrades at the stadium.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back