Crazy thing about playing games with no fans.

Advertisement
tenor (35).gif

Attendance is tracked by tickets sold so for crappy home games, you're going to have a bunch of season ticket holders who bought tickets but decided a day at the beach was more fun than catching the Central Michigan Chippewas (boy were they wrong!) I even missed a home game last year and I rarely miss home games. Still, those tickets were bought and paid for so the athletic department is making money. The least attended game last season was CMU and that was the only home game with <50,000 tickets sold. That's pretty good considering the home schedule was a bunch of crap.

Advertisement
come on guys, OP was just trying to find a funny spin to the issue of playing without fans. Lets not kill him for a joke. I smiled at the joke

Advertisement
Thats bullsh1t, we have good fan attendance. This is just some *** **** spoken by some nerd that just follows narratives.
THIS IDIOT must not go to games or watch them on tv. What fan base you see that fills up the **** stadium every week? Are you blind or just a follower bc you see everyone else replying the same crap you doing. We don't have a fan base that comes to the games like SEC schools are even some of our opponents. FSU, UCF USF CLEMSON WAKE FOREST, UNC AND AL
The Lysol challenge seems to be for you. If we don't hear from you again I am glad you succeeded.
That's so sweet. I said the same thing about you and your fam.
Next time you want to threaten me I suggest you learn how to read and write.

THIS IDIOT must not go to games or watch them on tv. What fan base you see that fills up the **** stadium every week? Are you blind or just a follower bc you see everyone else replying the same crap you doing. We don't have a fan base that comes to the games like SEC schools are even some of our opponents. FSU, UCF USF CLEMSON WAKE FOREST, UNC AND AL

That's so sweet. I said the same thing about you and your fam.
Next time you want to threaten me I suggest you learn how to read and write.
Hey pusscake i went to all Miami home games plus the uf n fiu game. We had good attendance even with a sh1tty product n sh1tty home schedule.

Advertisement
If there will be no fans in attendance, might as well play at Greentree. That's the only way the on campus stadium fans will ever get their wish.
This will be a great Idea. They just need to find a spot where the other team could change n get ready.

Are you familiar with the goat team of 2001?
the average home attendance for the 6 home games that year was 46k. And everyone in that team is a die hard mfing came to the bone that never ever once complained about it.
I once asked a former cane if the home attendance against shty teams bothered him. His response is what you would expect from a dude on that team. He said “if you can’t play with the same intensity if there is no fans or 100k then you do t belong on the team”. He went on to say that he came to Miami knowing that we only show up in mass when there is a big game. I’ve been going to games since the 80’s and I can tell you that more people show up to the famu and fcs games now then in the 80’s.
But sofla has the craziest and best crowds and game atmosphere than anywhere for the big teams. Ask FSU ask UF and **** sure ask ND. Ask the 53 home game winning streak.

attendance for shty games is the biggest excuse and the only excuse that other teams have left as well as the on campus stadium bs. The players that played here and are from here understand this more than the oos negative recruiting idiots that don’t live in a place like Miami. Yeah you want 100k fans for sister of the blind college and after the 1st qtr you have 3rd stringers and the crowd is bored af, barely cheering and leaving by half time.
I guess people aren't listening to what Im saying so let me say this. I said for yrs which has been the case we have not had a lot of fans in the stands only for big games and still some big games have more rival fans then home base fans.
Now if your talking about back in the day when we were winning and killing people yes the fans showed up even the not so hard fans came out and supported. But nowadays the stands are empty if you cant see that im sorry.
when I SAID IT WONT AFFECT US HAVING NO FANS THERE IS RIGHT. We aren't use to having alabama Clemson fans right now so this wont hurt us in games. We just going to kick *** and take names.

Advertisement
I do sometimes when I read your comments lolllll. Can you take the toilet tissue you whipped your A.. with and scrub your face with it I'm sure it will make your day so much better.
I'm so glad my posts make you do that. Not many people could say they **** on themselves when reading my stuff on here.

Hey pusscake i went to all Miami home games plus the uf n fiu game. We had good attendance even with a sh1tty product n sh1tty home schedule.
Good or great attendance there's a difference puss A.. Why you slow fans keep talking you must be fsu fans

I'm so glad my posts make you do that. Not many people could say they **** on themselves when reading my stuff on here.
oHH YEAH YOUR sH... MAKES ME SH.. AND PEE ON MYSELF. I think you should go back to school and learn how to comprehend life and truth. One thing I cant stand is a fake A.. Miami fan. Or someone who doesn't understand or comprehend a comment and fires off without thinking. I guess that's why you really need an education nowadays.

Advertisement
Back