Crazy Stat

D_Canes

Redshirt Freshman
I've never heard of this before. If it feels like the Canes are always playing a team coming off a loss, it's because we are. Next week's game with Pitt will make 6 oppenents in a row the Canes have faced coming off a loss.
GT to Clemson
FSU to UNC
UNC to VT
VT to Cuse
ND to Stanford
Pitt to VT

Even further UVA plays at Wake week before us...so the streak may continue.

I'm not sure there is any real meaning...but I've never heard of this before. Crazy stat.

Advertisement
Yes but most teams we play also are playing a team coming off a loss, unfortunately that is us.

Advertisement
I've never heard of this before. If it feels like the Canes are always playing a team coming off a loss, it's because we are. Next week's game with Pitt will make 6 oppenents in a row the Canes have faced coming off a loss.
GT to Clemson
FSU to UNC
UNC to VT
VT to Cuse
ND to Stanford
Pitt to VT

I'm not sure there is any real meaning...but I've never heard of this before. Crazy stat.

Difference is, other teams get all ****ed off after losing - UM? Not so's you'd notice.

GT to Clemson
FSU to UNC
UNC to VT
VT to Cuse
ND to Stanford
Pitt to VT

so we're clear, we too were coming off a loss the last two games.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back