Crazy Stat I saw

JgDaCane

All American
CCEE2109-04D8-48D5-8B8A-0E3866FCF14C.png

Advertisement
I noticed that on IG as well. That's extremely impressive defense and special teams.

Though I noticed many of the recent click-bait YouTube shorts get big facts about 2001 wrong. They say things like Sean Taylor was starting out that Santana was even on the team.

I noticed that on IG as well. That's extremely impressive defense and special teams.

Though I noticed many of the recent click-bait YouTube shorts get big facts about 2001 wrong. They say things like Sean Taylor was starting out that Santana was even on the team.
Yes same. I didn't look into it at all. I know we allowed like less then 10 ppg that year so I imagine its true.

Advertisement
That's what we need to be back in the big time. The best teams find ways to score not only on offense. Our special teams have been not special for a long time now and defensive scores almost non existent. Even getting a turnover and a short field we have rarely cash in a td for far too long.

Advertisement
That's what we need to be back in the big time. The best teams find ways to score not only on offense. Our special teams have been not special for a long time now and defensive scores almost non existent. Even getting a turnover and a short field we have rarely cash in a td for far too long.
The game that year at FSU is one example. TD on a blocked punt, TD to Andre Johnson following a Rix fumble, Vilma "fumble" return for 6, even scored off a botched FG snap.

These days we're lucky to cross the opponent's 40 yard line without f-cking it up.

Advertisement
Back