Crazy stat and I am done with Folden

datdude81

Junior
50 teams on the FBS level have changed position coaches to improve their team since the season ended

They want to coach better, recruit better, and are looking for a way to improve their play calling

Even teams that have winning records or are at prominent schools

Folden has not made one single move

This Includes winning programs like Alabama

Last edited:
Advertisement
What coach at Bama was fired? I only saw guys who left on their own for a different/better job

Advertisement
Advertisement
Golden has never fired an assistant coach in 9 years of being a head coach.

The time to get new position coaches and/or coordinators have passed. Golden had his chance and passed on it. I've never seen a coach so stubborn in my life. It's baffling.

Ag thinks he is the smartest guy in the room. What he doesn't realize is that he is actually the dumbest muthafukka east of the Mississippi and south of the mason/dixon line

so 6-7 in year 4 wasn't bad enough?

no position coach changes is the final straw OP? lulz.

Advertisement
Advertisement
50 teams on the FBS level have changed position coaches to improve their team since the season ended

They want to coach better, recruit better, and are looking for a way to improve their play calling

Dude - try another approach every once in a while. You post the same chit everyday in some form or another. We understand, Golden ran over your bicycle... It's okay to leave, come back after Golden is gone... You and everyone having to read your repetitive posts will be happier!

Dude - try another approach every once in a while. You post the same chit everyday in some form or another. We understand, Golden ran over your bicycle... It's okay to leave, come back after Golden is gone... You and everyone having to read your repetitive posts will be happier!

shut yo weakA$$ up.. if you don't like it ignore it...I am not the only one bringing stats to light...but when I see the carousel of coaching changes
and we leave things status quo, then tell recruits NOTHING IS WRONG ...something is FACKED with our organization process and yes it starts
at the top...FOLDEN has a great opportunity to do something great and its his dumbA$$ that is blowing the chance...

Don't come at me with that *** bicycle rap...that's weak if I have ever known it..

Advertisement
Back