Craig Kuligowski | Post Practice | 4.14.16

Advertisement
Love Coach Kool attitude on wanting every player to get better each day.
Coach excepts more production from Chad and rightly so.

proxy.php

Advertisement
Advertisement
From "be the same guy every day" and "be a cheeseburger" to "be better every day than you were yesterday". That's what we need.

Is this a current clip of his assistant to the administrative assistant job at the Dollar tree in Peru, Nebraska?

I played football at Peru State- unfortunately no Dollar Tree, just a college, 2 bars, a post office, grocery store and a Casey's......of all those options I'd peg D'No as the local grocery store clerk

PM me...I went there before transferring to a larger school closer to home

Advertisement
I think Coach K and the entire staff for that matter is not going to hype any guy. They want all the guys thinking they aren't performing to level expected and are not necessarily impressing the coaches, to get these guys to play with constant intensity.

Advertisement
Its time for Chad to make a business decision. Does he want to be a rap star, or football star. If it's the latter, then he needs to stop making songs with Sam Sneed and Iceberg Slim

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm giving guys a clean slate just like our staff did. Chad was an excellent high school player on trajectory to be a good to great player in college. I have to imagine it's difficult to play or even be motivated to play in a system you know doesn't work on top of receiving what you know is inferior instruction. Looking forward to see what he does with someone we know is a proven defensive line coach in a system that takes advantage of his skill set of getting after QBs.

Kool is the exact right person to be coaching this DL and turning them loose after years of being castrated in that passive defense.

Advertisement
Back