Craig Kuligowski | Post Practice | 3-17-2016

Advertisement
"I'd rather have them be able to run, ALL DAY, than having an extra 10 pounds and not be able to run to the football like we want them to"

THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!!

TO .jpg

Willis gonna make some serious money when he leaves.

I expect him to stomp nutz in the ACC
I'm **** glad im not in the ACC...sounds painful...but since im not in the ACC stomp away..getting excited...wish it were Sep already

On whether or not there is a lot of thinking required in the new defensive scheme

“If there is a lot of thinking required, I did something wrong. You cannot ask someone to run through a wall, but before you run through, analyze it and find the weak spot. That is what your scouting report before the game is supposed to tell you.”

That's EXACTLY right.

Advertisement
This was the best hire Richt made. This is the first legit DL coach we have had here since Palermo almost a decade ago.

On whether or not there is a lot of thinking required in the new defensive scheme

“If there is a lot of thinking required, I did something wrong. You cannot ask someone to run through a wall, but before you run through, analyze it and find the weak spot. That is what your scouting report before the game is supposed to tell you.”

Me right now...

tumblr_n9nbvxFBhx1rxevt4o1_250.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back