Crablegs and a (not so skinny anymore) N'Kosi

17904381_1036990069734291_4256456124227234657_n.jpg

Putting on good weight!

Advertisement
Cant wait till he gets on campus.
If the OLine can open holes for the MVP Walton and we can let him throw it 15-20 times a game.
With all the play makers we have at WR and he can scramble if in trouble.
Man I cant wait.

Advertisement
Nkosi going to ball. Can't wait for this kid to get on campus and see what he can do. I still think he redshirts but I'm hoping he dominates and is ready for the take over.

I'm all for him working out with one of the best college QBs in recent memory. Hopefully Perry repeats Winston's undefeated record in Miami / FSU games.

Advertisement
Boy does have some bow legs tho. As long as his arm is alright, I'm alright.

I'm all for him working out with one of the best college QBs in recent memory. Hopefully Perry repeats Winston's undefeated record in Miami / FSU games.

Just goes to show these dudes aren't invested into that school pride as much as fans are. I would be fcking ****ed if kaaya (or insert better example) was mentoring their next QB. I would be livid if that QB ended up beating us multiple times the way Perry will F$U.

Advertisement

Just goes to show these dudes aren't invested into that school pride as much as fans are. I would be fcking ****ed if kaaya (or insert better example) was mentoring their next QB. I would be livid if that QB ended up beating us multiple times the way Perry will F$U.

Yep... This board would be in vitriolic rage, tearing whoever would do that apart.

They're fan base is not to happy about it

Advertisement
I hope that perry sits the first two games so that flu thinks we r using sheriffs. And then we put him in and he destroys those little *****

Advertisement
Back