Cowboys

Did anyone of you guys see the cowboys last night?
Tell me that did not look like a manny team
It was like watching one of our games under manny
So manny has hope even nfls have massive head corches
Bruh…. It looked just like a Manny Diaz corched team, from start to finish! Come out flat vs a team you’re probably more talented than, get behind. Make a furious fight at the end, but destined to come up short, because… well, Manny! The undisciplined penalties (pre snap and post snap). The sideline chaos, which led to a delay of game penalty after the **** successful fake punt. The QB draw with :14 seconds left and NO timeouts left. I’m sitting here laughing my *** off during the game, because I recognize all of this ****. I told everyone that would listen after the 1st drive that the Cowboys were gonna lose. After the game, when they asked me how did I know? I pulled out one of my Miami hats, put it on and said, “I’m a Miami Hurricane fan, I’ve seen this movie over the last 15-18 years, more times than I care to admit. I can recognize a well CORCHED team when I see one”! “I can spot a **** show of disfunction from a mile away.”

Advertisement
FB_IMG_1642470590642.jpg

Die hard Cowboys fan. Comical game. Specially that delay of game after fake punt. Too many undisciplined penalties ( dallas had more negated penalty yards this year than 4 NFL teams had total rushing yards). Jerry has said he would consider making Moore HC if they flop in playoffs so another team can't snatch him.

Advertisement
Die hard Cowboys fan. Comical game. Specially that delay of game after fake punt. Too many undisciplined penalties ( dallas had more negated penalty yards this year than 4 NFL teams had total rushing yards). Jerry has said he would consider making Moore HC if they flop in playoffs so another team can't snatch him.
That’s like Blake James move
Jerry is the problem
But can’t replace him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Esp that last play
Omg hahahaha
It was something totally manny would have done
dIAZ would have never tried to move the ball down the field with less than 2 minutes.....he would have just ran the ball

Bruh…. It looked just like a Manny Diaz corched team, from start to finish! Come out flat vs a team you’re probably more talented than, get behind. Make a furious fight at the end, but destined to come up short, because… well, Manny! The undisciplined penalties (pre snap and post snap). The sideline chaos, which led to a delay of game penalty after the **** successful fake punt. The QB draw with :14 seconds left and NO timeouts left. I’m sitting here laughing my *** off during the game, because I recognize all of this ****. I told everyone that would listen after the 1st drive that the Cowboys were gonna lose. After the game, when they asked me how did I know? I pulled out one of my Miami hats, put it on and said, “I’m a Miami Hurricane fan, I’ve seen this movie over the last 15-18 years, more times than I care to admit. I can recognize a well CORCHED team when I see one”! “I can spot a **** show of disfunction from a mile away.”
Hes Right GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Back