Cowboys vs Colts

Advertisement
My boys haven't had a cane on the roster in years! We had shane for a little, we had Justin for a little, but nobody worth noting.

Advertisement
Every canes fan should be a cowboys fan , the two teams have ties together. Go canes and cowboys!

Advertisement
Colts & Canes fan here. Previous GM grigson did a horrible job with a ton of cap space and draft picks. When Luck is out Colts are probably a bottom 7 team in the league. Perhaps worse than that. Only bright spot tonight is 4th rd pick Rb marlon Mack from So Florida.

Canes on roster are:
Swoope - was really having a nice camp but had surgery and is out a few weeks
Sean Spence - fighting for backup roster spot. Played well last week but got hurt last week
Stephen Morris - appears to be running 4th string behind Tolkien and rookie Qb Phillip walker from temple
Phillip Dorsett - continues to be a huge disappointment. Rumor is that he might be traded or possibly even cut

Colts & Canes fan here. Previous GM grigson did a horrible job with a ton of cap space and draft picks. When Luck is out Colts are probably a bottom 7 team in the league. Perhaps worse than that. Only bright spot tonight is 4th rd pick Rb marlon Mack from So Florida.

Canes on roster are:
Sean Spence - fighting for backup roster spot. Played well last week but got hurt last week
Stephen Morris - appears to be running 4th string behind Tolkien and rookie Qb Phillip walker from temple
Phillip Dorsett - continues to be a huge disappointment. Rumor is that he might be traded or possibly even cut

Dorsett is having issues staying healthy ill pick his *** up for my boys anyway, behind Dez we got a baylor idk if i want to catch the ball today receiver on the other side.

Canes on roster are:

Morris just said Phyck 4th string he balled out!

Advertisement
Morris played well last preseason as well. Most colts fans including me think he should be 2nd string. Tolzien is not talented at all. Every time Morris plays he outperforms the other Qbs. I'm guessing that Morris doesn't perform well in practice and/or doesn't put in the extra work that the new GM is expecting.

I read the colts training camp practice reports on a daily basis. The best writers were consistently saying Morris was barely getting any reps.

Regarding Dorsett he seems to be always hurt and when he plays barely makes any plays. Pagano (who is just a poor coach) went on a rant this week about young guys missing practice. Those comments were directed to Dorsett and others. At best Dorsett is 4th string right now behind Hilton, Moncrief, & last year's udfa find Chester Rogers from Grambling. He is battling Kamar Aiken, Quantum Bray and others. Keep in mind the GM (Grigson) that drafted him was awful and was fired. Also Dorsett is not a good kick or punt returner. I hope he gets it together.

My boys haven't had a cane on the roster in years! We had shane for a little, we had Justin for a little, but nobody worth noting.

And that's my theory as to why my boys ain't won ****.

Bro when the browns selected duke in the 3rd round I felt my heart drop,I thought we were going to be finally back on the cane wagon up until they selected him in front of us.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Canes on roster are:

Chuck Pagano if you want to include coaches. You think he might be on the hot seat this year?

Advertisement
Back