COVID could be striking Clemson again

Advertisement
Lol it’s funny you said that. My old business partner lives in Atlanta they said that Georgia has the worse fans they ever encountered
Alabama fans are obnoxious. But when you win every other year for a decade, that will happen. Like us in the 80s. I can’t stand Saban, Bama, and their “boosters”, but they win a lot. Auburn has the little brother syndrome so they are generally harmless. Tennessee is just battered and abused at this point. Georgia is Alabama’s level of obnoxiousness but without the titles, and every year is going to be their year, and how bout them dawgs, and then it is wait until next year.

The funny thing with Georgia is they are obviously about the most egregious of cheats. But honestly, they should not need it - it is a good school, in a cool town (look at the number of bands that have come out of there, great food scene, amazing breweries), in a talent rich state, has the gameday atmosphere and ESPN performing favors to them. And they still manage to **** it up every year despite all of that and the blatant buying of players. They can hardly win the **** conference despite being in their basura division. May it be another 40 until they win again.

Advertisement
Clemson coming back down to earth. I'm interested in seeing what happens when they don't have a transcendent QB. Pretty much went from Watson to Lawrence outside of that year with that average kid who killed us in the ACCCG that year. Their defense is what carried them that year and they have fell off some on that side of the ball already.

Their board was in full denial about Hancock because they say him going there was the only reason they got Barrett Carter also and he wouldn't have come without Hancock. Oops. Let's hope Carter follows right after his boy and becomes decommit #3 this class for those jackoffs

Clemson coming back down to earth. I'm interested in seeing what happens when they don't have a transcendent QB. Pretty much went from Watson to Lawrence outside of that year with that average kid who killed us in the ACCCG that year. Their defense is what carried them that year and they have fell off some on that side of the ball already.

Well they lost their entire DL from 2018 season, and still finished 6th nationally in total defense. They had a young DL, Tyler Davis had to start as a true freshman DT. They just signed arguably the top DL in the nation in the 2020 class in Bryan Bresee along with another 5 star DE Myles Murphy, and a high 4 star DT Demonte Caphart. This to go along with RS Sophmore former 5 star K.J. Henry who was forced into playing last year as a RS freshman due to personnel losses. As long as Venables is there, the defense is going to be among the nations best.

They also have their next 5 star QB D.J. Uiagalelei who is 6'5 around 250 with an absolute rocket for an arm. He has a stronger arm than Trevor Lawrence if you can believe that.

My point is Clemson isn't going anywhere, we need to Get Up to their level, they are not sinking down to ours.

Advertisement
Keep grinding
82EBF4CF-133F-44F5-90A9-E6BF69EAAB24.png

This new rule where players can get some $ from advertising might actually help metro city schools liked the U

Nyland Green is the other CB they were after & they lead for him.

They were also after Kool-Aid McKinstry but they're probably not in it for him being that he's dropping his top 3 tomorrow which will most likely be Bama, Auburn & LSU or UGA.
Kool-Aid isn’t his actual name is it? Bc I’ll rob a bank & personally deliver the bag for him to come here if it is.

Advertisement
Kool-Aid isn’t his actual name is it? Bc I’ll rob a bank & personally deliver the bag for him to come here if it is.

LOL no. I actually just saw an explanation as to where "kool aid" came from. It seems he was born with a smile on his face and his old granny said he reminded her of the kid on the kool aid commercials. It stuck since then...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back