COVID could be striking Clemson again

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
Looking like Jordan Hancock will be Dabo's second decommittment of the cycle......

OSU and Bama have been on him and it's being forecasted he will be opening up his recruitment shortly with OSU being the favorite to land him...

Steve Wiltfong making the flip of the crystal ball....

Hancock is #5 CB in 2021 class. Committed to Clemson back in February...

Advertisement
Looking like Jordan Hancock will be Dabo's second decommittment of the cycle......

OSU and Bama have been on him and it's being forecasted he will be opening up his recruitment shortly with OSU being the favorite to land him...

Steve Wiltfong making the flip of the crystal ball....

Hancock is #5 CB in 2021 class. Committed to Clemson back in February...
Could this impact Marshall as it relates to Clemson? We’re they high on his list prior to Bama gaining steam over the last month or so?

Could this impact Marshall as it relates to Clemson? We’re they high on his list prior to Bama gaining steam over the last month or so?

maybe.... they weren't recruiting him anymore. I think Hancock was the only CB they were after. Dabo doesn't offer many guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UGA board is crying too. They're about to lose the second local top rated kid to Bama. Lots of bad feelings towards Kirby LOL

"Call a spade a spade. Kirby has not adjusted to new rules. He is very hardheaded. CNS told him you can no longer win with Fred Flintstone 1955 QB,’s he waited 5 years to adjust. He is now thinking that he can get recruiting rolling when visits resume. There are not going to be visits. Other schools have figured this out. Losing a stud from peach county is a problem. Call it for what it is. Kirby got out worked."

Both Clemson and UGA feel no visits really hurt them so far...

Advertisement
UGA board is crying too. They're about to lose the second local top rated kid to Bama. Lots of bad feelings towards Kirby LOL

"Call a spade a spade. Kirby has not adjusted to new rules. He is very hardheaded. CNS told him you can no longer win with Fred Flintstone 1955 QB,’s he waited 5 years to adjust. He is now thinking that he can get recruiting rolling when visits resume. There are not going to be visits. Other schools have figured this out. Losing a stud from peach county is a problem. Call it for what it is. Kirby got out worked."

$$$$$$ Gee $$$$$$$$ I $$$$$$$$$$ Wonder $$$$$$$$$ Why $$$$$$$$$$

Who are they losing? Living in Atlanta has really made me dislike Georgia more than Alabama. Wonderful shadenfreud.

Advertisement
maybe.... they weren't recruiting him anymore. I think Hancock was the only CB they were after. Dabo doesn't offer many guys.
Nyland Green is the other CB they were after & they lead for him.

They were also after Kool-Aid McKinstry but they're probably not in it for him being that he's dropping his top 3 tomorrow which will most likely be Bama, Auburn & LSU or UGA.

Who are they losing? Living in Atlanta has really made me dislike Georgia more than Alabama. Wonderful shadenfreud.
Lol it’s funny you said that. My old business partner lives in Atlanta they said that Georgia has the worse fans they ever encountered

Advertisement
Back