Courtel Jenkins senior season highlights

Advertisement
still has some work to do with his body and conditioning but you can tell he's lost weight from last year. quickness is better, could use his hands a little better. Still a redshirt guy IMO but you can see progress from last year. a year in Utough and with a real nutritionist should do wonders for the kid.

looks solid....he is a guy i wanna shirt anyway......pretty good getting guys coming in to play the same excact position they played in high school..hes a nose, 1 tech all the way...and i dont care about stats on guys like that...they play a key role in our new base d.

Porter and Renfrow showed so far this year how its suppose to run as they are doing their thing in the run game for the most part.

Love this big man. I'm all about toughness, motor and attitude when judging big DTs and OL. And he's got riches in those areas.

He is looking better for sure. I like his motor, never gives up on a play. With Jenkins, Valentine, Wyche, Stuckey (hopefully), and maybe one more, this D-line class is looking like our O-line class...great.

Advertisement
looks solid....he is a guy i wanna shirt anyway......pretty good getting guys coming in to play the same excact position they played in high school..hes a nose, 1 tech all the way...and i dont care about stats on guys like that...they play a key role in our new base d.

Porter and Renfrow showed so far this year how its suppose to run as they are doing their thing in the run game for the most part.

He's a kid you shirt and let develop and then start getting him reps as a redshirt freshman before you really need him as a sophmore.

Advertisement
Back