Courtel Jenkins new highlights!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm very impressed by this kid senior highlight film, it looks ten times better than his junior year film. This kid took the offseason very seriously and improved every aspect of his game.

Advertisement
Hopefully that means he'll be a combination of Sapp in college and JB with the Eagles. One can dream and hope, anyway. I love the kids motor, that was what stood out to most and what I always felt Forston lacked when I saw him play in high school.

That be big man. He looks very nice. Quick first step--something we have been missing. Takes on blocks and make the tackle--I like that. Kids is going to be pleasant surprise. WE HAVE DTs!

Advertisement
carries the weight pretty naturally. For a 300lb kid, doesn't look particularly fat. Will be able to hold more muscle as well as his frame doesn't look maxed out

kid got leaps and bounds better with all that hard work in the offseason...with that type of motivation he'll make something out of his opportunity at the U...happy to have him especially at a position of need.

Also smiled when Hester came into the frame of those highlights knowing that stud will be beastin at the U

Great find by the staff.

Really hope this kid gets to redshirt and get in even better condition. He's our future NT and I can't wait for him to be unleashed.

Advertisement
This dude will succeed. I like him a lot. Seems like he has a high motor, good attitude, and good work ethic. He clearly has the size at a young age. He'll be an above average player at least. I'm excited.

Hopefully that means he'll be a combination of Sapp in college and JB with the Eagles. One can dream and hope, anyway. I love the kids motor, that was what stood out to most and what I always felt Forston lacked when I saw him play in high school.

A combination of two of the best DLinemen of all time? Really?

A combination of two of the best DLinemen of all time? Really?

He did say "One can dream and hope"...

Advertisement
Back