Couple under-the-radar 2015 kids

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
These two have not been receiving a lot a lot of pub, but they will be blowing up within the next two months IMO.

Janarvis Pough - 6'2", 175

Shoutout to Hurrickaneof83 for putting me up on Pough a couple months back. He played QB last season at McArthur so a good portion of his highlights are just him dropping back and running, but he is now at American Heritage so he will play WR and DB. He has the frame top get to 200 easily and has the size that this staff loves at defensive back. Has burners as well

Highlights - http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1866972/highlights/65761381?autoplay=1

Roderick Archer - 6', 190

Archer is committed to FAU right now, largely in part to Roger Harriot's connection to the South Plantation ATH. Archer plays a hybrid S/LB role in high school, but he is just the type of athlete Miami has been missing at linebacker. He is a quick-twitch athlete who loves to hit. Archer ran the third fastest 40 at the SPARQ combine over the weekend with a 4.55.

Highlights - http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3321994/highlights/90812386?autoplay=1

Advertisement
These two have not been receiving a lot a lot of pub, but they will be blowing up within the next two months IMO.

Janarvis Pough - 6'2", 175

Shoutout to Hurrickaneof83 for putting me up on Pough a couple months back. He played QB last season at McArthur so a good portion of his highlights are just him dropping back and running, but he is now at American Heritage so he will play WR and DB. He has the frame top get to 200 easily and has the size that this staff loves at defensive back. Has burners as well

Highlights - http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1866972/highlights/65761381?autoplay=1

Roderick Archer - 6', 190

Archer is committed to FAU right now, largely in part to Roger Harriot's connection to the South Plantation ATH. Archer plays a hybrid S/LB role in high school, but he is just the type of athlete Miami has been missing at linebacker. He is a quick-twitch athlete who loves to hit. Archer ran the third fastest 40 at the SPARQ combine over the weekend with a 4.55.

Highlights - http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3321994/highlights/90812386?autoplay=1

love these types of posts Pete. Archer looks MEAN.

Is Guntwood still the corch at South Plantation? I thought he had gotten a gig at Arkansas...but he is listed as the contact at the beginning of Archer's video.

If so, I would make sure Archer knows that if that fat **** is going to be his "handler", then we will not be recruiting him.

Advertisement
Is Guntwood still the corch at South Plantation? I thought he had gotten a gig at Arkansas...but he is listed as the contact at the beginning of Archer's video.

If so, I would make sure Archer knows that if that fat **** is going to be his "handler", then we will not be recruiting him.

Why are we assuming that Gatewood is a handler? I graduated from SPHS and I played for the 2 HC's before Gatewood... Those coaches did absolutely nothing for the majority of players... We had guys who were regarded as the best in the county going no where... Players were responsible for their own recruitment despite not knowing the process... Gatewood comes in and all of a sudden there are a number of players going to div 1 schools on football scholly's and tier 1 football factories... I have no ill-will towards Gatewood... He actually looks out for the players...

Why are we assuming that Gatewood is a handler? I graduated from SPHS and I played for the 2 HC's before Gatewood... Those coaches did absolutely nothing for the majority of players... We had guys who were regarded as the best in the county going no where... Players were responsible for their own recruitment despite not knowing the process... Gatewood comes in and all of a sudden there are a number of players going to div 1 schools on football scholly's and tier 1 football factories... I have no ill-will towards Gatewood... He actually looks out for the players...

Just cause previous coaches were lazy ***** doesn't mean Gatewood's lard *** isn't a piece of ****.

And have no doubt.... He is a piece of ****.

Did you follow the collins recruitment at all?? I understand your pride for yur school but that dude is exactly what is wrong w south florida recruiting.

Advertisement
Archer is an important recruit,he has elite speed for his size with a 4.3 hand time forty, he can play ss or olb but most important, he plays a big role in scarletts recruitment with them being family members, Al should offer him quick while he does not hold a lot of offers from the big boys. I do not see him and his cousin sticking with FAU.

um doesnt recruit 5'1 185pd linebacker..which is Archer's size.

As a safety he may be intriguing though.

Just cause previous coaches were lazy ****s doesn't mean Gatewood's lard *** isn't a piece of ****.

And have no doubt.... He is a piece of ****.
My younger brother played for Gatewood at Piper. Same class as Quadtrine Hill. He just looked out for players to achieve their goals/dreams. The kid had a full ride to Youngstown St., but coach (and my folks) pushed him towards his education at Bucknell. Got a great degree there. The Collins deal was a fiasco. How many star players live with their coach? **** was straight up weird.

Advertisement
Advertisement

And if he does that without kickback or payoff, then he is indeed a noble man. When goes against his parents desires, dumbs the local legendary school that offered him before anyone wanted him, and goes to an armpit to play ball, well people get to wondering about the motivation of said noble. Pimps makes money for hookers too; that does not mean they are looking out for the women.

Advertisement
Back