Couple of Observations on Oregon Recruiting per 247 data

• Thread starter Deleted member 23667
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23667

1. Of Oregon's 12 commits, 5 remain unsigned. That's a pretty high number relatively speaking. Most schools have none, or at the most, 1 or 2, after NSD. It's been reported we're in play for Gracen Halten, but my guess is he might not be the only one that remains a possibility for us.

Screenshot_20211216-110325.png

2. Of Oregon's Top 5 recruits of all time, 3 were recruited during the CMC era. That's **** impressive! Hoping he repeats this trend at Miami. Everytime I run across our "all-time commits" list, I feel like I'm traveling back in time LOL

Screenshot_20211216-110422.png

Screenshot_20211216-111349.png

LETS GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Apparently Luli wants to visit too.
It's going to take me time to get used to having a solid offensive line LOL. I mean we're talking 20 or so years, 5 head coaches, 4 US presidents hahaha. But I know Mario is going to get it done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
We should try and get all of them to Miami for an OV. Don't care if it's dirty to go after your old croots, this is big boy college football. I'd take them all, especially the big guys.
I don't think it's dirty. It's business. When a wall street managing director changes firms, sometimes he'll being his entire group with him. Law firms too.

Cristobal got acquired by Miami. Only natural he brings his people with him, and some of those recruits are his people by now. I'm sure he's been nurturing those relationships for a long time.

You could even make the argument that it would be unfair to the recruits if he didn't at least try to bring them to Miami, since they may have been banking on playing for him for a long time now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Given coaching changes at both schools, I think those unsigned recruits want to see what staffs get assembled.

I would expect them to visit both Oregon and Miami under new leadership.

Hopefully we get a couple of those guys plus the ones that decommited and didn't sign yet. We could wind up with a very strong class.

Advertisement
1. Of Oregon's 12 commits, 5 remain unsigned. That's a pretty high number relatively speaking. Most schools have none, or at the most, 1 or 2, after NSD. It's been reported we're in play for Gracen Halten, but my guess is he might not be the only one that remains a possibility for us.

View attachment 168166

2. Of Oregon's Top 5 recruits of all time, 3 were recruited during the CMC era. That's **** impressive! Hoping he repeats this trend at Miami. Everytime I run across our "all-time commits" list, I feel like I'm traveling back in time LOL

View attachment 168169

View attachment 168170

LETS GO CANES!!!
Four of those Canes kinda busts/meh...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back