Country Boyz 💪🏿 Hoover vs Coco 😬

Advertisement
Ayyyye 1x Countdown city! Cocoa always had them Dawgs Man! A Small town and actually a small school playing against the big schools but the whole city shuts it down for FNL. I miss training them bois. Humbled kids and Hard workers.

P.S. GIVE ME THE ELECTRIC "CAZIAH HOLMES" ALL DAY TO PAIR UP AND SPLIT CARRIES WITH D. CHANEY!!!

Last edited:
Despite being a small school cocoa goes at anyone. Remember playing them in high school. You always knew cocoa kids were tough. Hoover a beast of a program tho

Advertisement
Y
Don’t even need to watch cause I know Florida football>>>>>>>>
Yeah, the same way Southridge representin' at St. John's in D.C.

Sheer embarrassment for Florida football.

When is this game?

(I used to go to Cocoa, for about half-a-year. Not great at football back then, but that was a different era. Still, Cocoa has an all-time great in the College Football HOF, Bob Anderson who played for Army circa 1960. Very few schools can claim that. Cocoa got its first Black football player in 1964, Charlie "Catman" Wilson, who later ended up at Penn State.)

Hoover has a great tradition, much of it under Rush Probst. Don't know if it's still good. IdahoCane's (on Grassy) son was state POY for Hoover about 20 years ago.

Advertisement
Back