Counting Kool that make the 4th

CaneMonster

Redshirt Freshman
coach with UM ties to join Bama's staff. Saban is dead serious about keeping that SoFl pipeline open while kicking us in the *** while he's at it. We must remain steadfast in our pursuit back towards the top of college football. And If by chance we make it, I predict both Saban and Urban Myer retire from the game.

Advertisement
coach with UM ties to join Bama's staff. Saban is dead serious about keeping that SoFl pipeline open while kicking us in the *** while he's at it. We must remain steadfast in our pursuit back towards the top of college football. And If by chance we make it, I predict both Saban and Urban Myer retire from the game.

Kuligowski isn't going to strengthen any ties Saban has to south Florida. If that was Saban's intent, he poached the wrong coach.

Regardless of your opinion of Kuligowski, his departure to Alabama isn't remarkably surprising. His presence as a recruiter won't be needed at Bama nearly as much as it was needed here and that program regularly sends position coaches to the NFL. Given that he's interviewed with NFL programs on multiple occasions since arriving at UM, you have to think that coaching in the pros is his goal.

It sucks to lose him, but the red flags were becoming apparent. Recruiting has been abysmal, two important pieces on the DL (Norton and McIntosh) went pro. Didn't DJ Johnson mention that he reached out to Kul via social media for an offer? This guy doesn't have the temperament to recruit for blue chippers.

This next hire is an important one and Richt needs to hit a home run. Depth is a concern, but there is enough talent to excite prospective coaches.

If Bama gives Coach Kool bags of hundoes, even he will be able to recruit South Florida

Advertisement
A lot of you posters have to wake up and think more clearly. Alabama is now the ultimate team that top recruits want to go to. When kool now knocks on a recruits door wearing a Alabama hat, it means a lot. They have built a dynasty that may be the most formidable in modern college football. It sickens me to think how dominant Alabama has become but facts are facts. S fl guys that may have not chosen to attend the U, will seriously consider Alabama. I fear that as long as saban is there, Alabama will continue to be the dynasty they have become.

A lot of you posters have to wake up and think more clearly. Alabama is now the ultimate team that top recruits want to go to. When kool now knocks on a recruits door wearing a Alabama hat, it means a lot. They have built a dynasty that may be the most formidable in modern college football. It sickens me to think how dominant Alabama has become but facts are facts. S fl guys that may have not chosen to attend the U, will seriously consider Alabama. I fear that as long as saban is there, Alabama will continue to be the dynasty they have become.

LOL - you realize they are limited to an 85 man scholarship roster, right?

But let’s just run around like chickens with our heads cut off. So sure, they’ll get the the front runners every time, but after a while, they run out of roster room...it’s not unlimited.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL - you realize they are limited to an 85 man scholarship roster, right?

But let’s just run around like chickens with our heads cut off. So sure, they’ll get the the front runners every time, but after a while, they run out of roster room...it’s not unlimited.
They mainly go after the 5 star elite recruits. If we want to go after the 5 star recruits we are going against Alabama, Ohio State and other elite programs. Their rosters are loaded with 5 star and 4 stars players. Our rosters are a few 5 star, some 4 star and quite a few fillin 3 stars. In today’s world, the best teams usually have the best high school talent. Perennial top programs have a distinct advantage in recruiting. We are now trying to join the elite. Too early to see if we will get there.

Alabama just finished with the #7 recruiting class. Had we landed Chatfield we actually would have finished ahead of them.

So spare me the they get whoever they want talk. They missed on a lot of kids last cycle, including Pope, Hall, Lingard, Willams, and Mallory.

Bama is "now the ultimate top team that recruits want to go to"? Ever hear of Georgia, USC, or Clemson

Advertisement
Alabama just finished with the #7 recruiting class. Had we landed Chatfield we actually would have finished ahead of them.

So spare me the they get whoever they want talk. They missed on a lot of kids last cycle, including Pope, Hall, Lingard, Willams, and Mallory.

Bama is "now the ultimate top team that recruits want to go to"? Ever hear of Georgia, USC, or Clemson
How many championships have Georgia, usc and Clemson won the past 10 years. Answer, 1. Bama has been getting the best talent the past 10 years and I see no reason this will change as long as Saban is there. I notice you list the above 3 colleges competing for recruits with Alabama. Is there a reason you don’t list the U as a college competing for elite recruits with the above mentioned colleges?

If I only knew what Sherman Hemsley’s actual point was, I could follow along in this discussion a lot better.

168851C5-4E54-404F-9FB3-36CEB1C3A931.gif

Bama can do whatever they want, whenever they want, to whomever they want. Count on it. We'll never be able to compete with their bag game.

Advertisement
Back