Official Countdown to Canes Football- Gameday

IMG_2891.jpeg

Advertisement
Donald Trump Reading GIF by Sassy Justice

...when Baba was 10 years old, his uncle took him to Happy Valley to see the UM vs Pedo St game. He got me down on the field before the game, and as Gino ran through the tunnel for warm-ups he spotted the only little badass rocking green and orange and gave me a high five. I still haven't washed that hand.

Cane for life, thanks to Gino. Beat them ****ers too.

ezgif-1-ab04735a1e.gif

Go Canes!!

...when Baba was 10 years old, his uncle took him to Happy Valley to see the UM vs Pedo St game. He got me down on the field before the game, and as Gino ran through the tunnel for warm-ups he spotted the only little badass rocking green and orange and gave me a high five. I still haven't washed that hand.

Go Canes!!
Oh My God Omg GIF

Go Canes!!
Slam Dunk Wow GIF by NBA

Sorry! I had to give an extra reaction.

Advertisement

Go Canes!!
BB0DC33B-8354-49E9-8118-DBBE6C25C410.gif

Go Canes!!
The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

Go Canes!!
New York Reaction GIF by NBA

Advertisement

Go Canes!!

1692582680899.gif

Advertisement
**** man, I’m excited for this year. Season is only 11 days away.

Already got a couple week 0 games I’m keeping an eye out for too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back