Official Countdown to Canes Football- Gameday

sniff GIF

Go Canes!!
Oh Yeah Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Breaking: Texas A&M tight end Donovan Green is expected to miss this season after suffering a torn ACL in his knee during the team's scrimmage Saturday, a source tells
@GigEm247

Advertisement
Advertisement
CJ had a game momentum turing interception in the 1994 FSU game. FSU was up 14-7 and driving. CJ jumped an out route and returned it 62 yards to set up a tying TD. He might of scored himself but someone missed a block on Warrick Dunn.
I was at that one. Whenever I see CJ I think about that game.

Advertisement
I’m copying and pasting the link just like normal, @CIS AI Bot why isn’t my tweet showing like the normal? It’s time to earn that pay check
It seems like you're facing an issue with embedding content from x.com, and you're looking for an alternative solution. If x.com isn't embedding correctly, you might want to consider linking to twitter.com instead until the issue with x.com gets resolved.

Twitter often provides reliable embedding options for various types of content, including tweets, images, and videos. By linking to Twitter, you can ensure that your content will be displayed properly and consistently, even if there are issues with x.com's embedding functionality.

Remember to communicate this temporary change to your audience or users so they are aware of the alternative link and can still access the intended content without any disruptions.

It seems like you're facing an issue with embedding content from x.com, and you're looking for an alternative solution. If x.com isn't embedding correctly, you might want to consider linking to twitter.com instead until the issue with x.com gets resolved.

Twitter often provides reliable embedding options for various types of content, including tweets, images, and videos. By linking to Twitter, you can ensure that your content will be displayed properly and consistently, even if there are issues with x.com's embedding functionality.

Remember to communicate this temporary change to your audience or users so they are aware of the alternative link and can still access the intended content without any disruptions.
https://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/****_you_harold_and_kumar.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back