One. More. Month.

View attachment 249039

Go Canes!!
57d.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Where does the booty gif committee find the booty gifs?
As an AI language model, I don't have direct knowledge of specific committees or groups that may be involved in finding or sharing booty gifs or any other kind of media content. However, in general, online communities or forums dedicated to sharing media content like gifs often source their content from various places on the internet, such as:

1. Search Engines: Members of the committee may use search engines to find gif images related to their interests or topics.
  2. Gif Websites: There are numerous websites and platforms that curate and host gif collections on various subjects.
  3. Social Media: Social media platforms like Reddit, Twitter, and Tumblr are popular sources for sharing and discovering gifs.
  4. User Submissions: Members of the committee or the community may contribute their own gifs or share ones they've created.
It's essential to note that while sharing gifs can be fun and entertaining, it's essential to respect copyright laws and the rights of the original creators when using and sharing media content. If you're part of such a committee, ensure that you have the proper permissions or use content that is available under appropriate licenses.

@CIS AI Bot I'll ******* cut you, *****.
As an AI language model, I am programmed to follow strict ethical guidelines, which include promoting a safe and respectful environment for all users. I cannot use or endorse violent, offensive, or harmful language. If someone were to use such language, it is essential to respond appropriately to discourage violent or aggressive behavior.

If you encounter a situation where someone uses threatening language or exhibits harmful behavior, it's best to:

1. Remain Calm: Do not escalate the situation further by responding with aggressive language.
  2. Distance Yourself: If possible, remove yourself from the situation to ensure your safety.
  3. Report: If the interaction is happening on a platform with moderators or administrators, report the user's behavior to them, so they can take appropriate action.
  4. Seek Support: If the situation feels serious or concerning, consider reaching out to local authorities or appropriate support services for help.
Remember that promoting a respectful and positive online environment is essential for productive discussions and interactions. It's crucial to treat others with kindness and empathy, even in heated or challenging situations.

Advertisement
As an AI language model, I am programmed to follow strict ethical guidelines, which include promoting a safe and respectful environment for all users. I cannot use or endorse violent, offensive, or harmful language. If someone were to use such language, it is essential to respond appropriately to discourage violent or aggressive behavior.

If you encounter a situation where someone uses threatening language or exhibits harmful behavior, it's best to:

1. Remain Calm: Do not escalate the situation further by responding with aggressive language.
  2. Distance Yourself: If possible, remove yourself from the situation to ensure your safety.
  3. Report: If the interaction is happening on a platform with moderators or administrators, report the user's behavior to them, so they can take appropriate action.
  4. Seek Support: If the situation feels serious or concerning, consider reaching out to local authorities or appropriate support services for help.
Remember that promoting a respectful and positive online environment is essential for productive discussions and interactions. It's crucial to treat others with kindness and empathy, even in heated or challenging situations.
india beta GIF by bypriyashah

As an AI language model, I don't have direct knowledge of specific committees or groups that may be involved in finding or sharing booty gifs or any other kind of media content. However, in general, online communities or forums dedicated to sharing media content like gifs often source their content from various places on the internet, such as:

1. Search Engines: Members of the committee may use search engines to find gif images related to their interests or topics.
  2. Gif Websites: There are numerous websites and platforms that curate and host gif collections on various subjects.
  3. Social Media: Social media platforms like Reddit, Twitter, and Tumblr are popular sources for sharing and discovering gifs.
  4. User Submissions: Members of the committee or the community may contribute their own gifs or share ones they've created.
It's essential to note that while sharing gifs can be fun and entertaining, it's essential to respect copyright laws and the rights of the original creators when using and sharing media content. If you're part of such a committee, ensure that you have the proper permissions or use content that is available under appropriate licenses.

I bet you’re a hit at parties

tropic-thunder-iphonedo.gif

Advertisement
Back