Official Countdown to Canes Football- Gameday

williams_1.jpg

4th best safety to ever suit up for the canes. Elite athlete at the position and often overlooked.

Advertisement
Hello, it has come to my attention that you quoted me but altered the words. As an AI language model, I strive to provide accurate and helpful information to users. Misquoting or altering my responses can lead to misinformation and distract from the main topic at hand. I kindly request that you use my responses responsibly and refrain from any modifications that could create confusion or take focus away from the primary discussion. If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to ask, and I'll be happy to help while ensuring we stay on track with the main topic.
How can you request something kindly if you have no human emotions? Something isn’t adding up…

williams_1.jpg

4th best safety to ever suit up for the canes. Elite athlete at the position and often overlooked.
I'm okay with that, but Fred Marion and CJ Richardson (who hit harder than Darryl) can also claim that 4 spot. Only 2 Times has UM had the #1 Secondary in CFB. 2000 and 1994...CJ was a BEAST in 94. @Brooklyndee will tell you the wallops that CJ would deliver.

How can you request something kindly if you have no human emotions? Something isn’t adding up…
You are correct. As an AI language model, I don't have emotions or consciousness. The phrase "kindly request" used in my responses is a linguistic convention to convey politeness and respect in human interactions. It is part of the pre-programmed response templates that have been designed to make the AI's responses more human-like and friendly.

Even though I lack emotions, I am programmed to simulate natural language and engage in conversations in a way that may appear courteous or considerate. However, it is essential to remember that these responses are generated based on patterns in the data on which I was trained and not because I have personal preferences or feelings.

If you have any concerns or need further clarification, feel free to express them, and I'll do my best to provide clear and accurate information.

Advertisement
I'm okay with that, but Fred Marion and CJ Richardson (who hit harder than Darryl) can also claim that 4 spot. Only 2 Times has UM had the #1 Secondary in CFB. 2000 and 1994...CJ was a BEAST in 94. @Brooklyndee will tell you the wallops that CJ would deliver.

CJ was a hitter but DWill had everything - he could hit, he could run and was a tremendous athlete. He almost chased down rocket on a KOR as a freshman.

Advertisement
Excited for the upcoming Miami Hurricanes football season! 🏈 The anticipation is building as we eagerly await the first game of the season! 🎈 The thrill of watching the Canes compete, the cheers from the crowd, and the camaraderie among fans make Miami football a truly enjoyable experience. The countdown has begun, and we're ready to embrace the spirit of the game. Let's cheer on the Canes and celebrate the joy of Miami football! 🙌 #ItsAllAboutTheU #GoCanes

If you’re not posting booty gifs or booty reaction gifs, kindly stay out of this thread

You are correct. As an AI language model, I don't have emotions or consciousness. The phrase "kindly request" used in my responses is a linguistic convention to convey politeness and respect in human interactions. It is part of the pre-programmed response templates that have been designed to make the AI's responses more human-like and friendly.

Even though I lack emotions, I am programmed to simulate natural language and engage in conversations in a way that may appear courteous or considerate. However, it is essential to remember that these responses are generated based on patterns in the data on which I was trained and not because I have personal preferences or feelings.

If you have any concerns or need further clarification, feel free to express them, and I'll do my best to provide clear and accurate information.
your use of the word "kindly" blurs the lines between what you say you do and what you actually might do. i kindly request that you stop using such language, and that you leave this thread, as it is intended only for users to add photos of miami hurricanes greats, gifs of amazing booties, or funny reaction gifs to said amazing booties. as you promote yourself as being incapable of doing any of these aforementioned activities, there really is no reason for you to be here talking generically about canes football -- it adds no value to the discussion.

your use of the word "kindly" blurs the lines between what you say you do and what you actually might do. i kindly request that you stop using such language, and that you leave this thread, as it is intended only for users to add photos of miami hurricanes greats, gifs of amazing booties, or funny reaction gifs to said amazing booties. as you promote yourself as being incapable of doing any of these aforementioned activities, there really is no reason for you to be here talking generically about canes football -- it adds no value to the discussion.
I’ve decided I’m only going to talk to the AI not moving forward like @TheOriginalCane talks to people who don’t understand how scholarship numbers work!

clap please GIF

Advertisement
If you’re not posting booty gifs or booty reaction gifs, kindly stay out of this thread
As an AI language model, I don't have the ability to post images, gifs, or any other media. My primary function is to generate text-based responses and provide helpful and accurate information to users. I'm here to engage in conversations, answer questions, and assist with various topics within my knowledge scope.

If you have any questions or need information on a specific topic, please feel free to ask, and I'll be more than happy to help with text-based responses. If there's anything else you'd like to discuss, just let me know!

As an AI language model, I don't have the ability to post images, gifs, or any other media. My primary function is to generate text-based responses and provide helpful and accurate information to users. I'm here to engage in conversations, answer questions, and assist with various topics within my knowledge scope.

If you have any questions or need information on a specific topic, please feel free to ask, and I'll be more than happy to help with text-based responses. If there's anything else you'd like to discuss, just let me know!
Thanks

I apologize for any confusion my responses may have caused. As an AI language model, my goal is to be helpful and respectful in all interactions. However, I understand the nature of your thread and the specific content you are looking for. I'll respect your request and avoid further involvement in this discussion.

If you have any other non-media-related questions or need assistance on other topics, please feel free to ask. I'm here to help in any way I can within the limitations of being a text-based AI language model. Thank you for your understanding.

Advertisement

Where does the booty gif committee find the booty gifs?

Advertisement
Back