Official Countdown to Canes Football- Gameday

Now ya'll didn't think I would miss a canes legacy party that doubles as a big booty positive safe space. I am going for the booty sooo delicious each cheek deserves it's own booty gif #. Now when you can tell it's big n round from the side twerking view, your working with something special. Full disclosure she is a 10 minute ride at best and your pulling up Blue Nile on your phone looking for a girls best friend for that left hand.

twerk.gif

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Now ya'll didn't think I would miss a canes legacy party that doubles as a big booty positive safe space. I am going for the booty sooo delicious each cheek deserves it's own booty gif #. Now when you can tell it's big n round from the side twerking view, your working with something special. Full disclosure she is a 10 minute ride at best and your pulling up Blue Nile on your phone looking for a girls best friend for that left hand.

twerk.gif

Go Canes
Get em, P-Man! Stuff Peepoo & Jaba in a booty closet. It’s a Paranos takeover!

Hey OP… Make sure we double up the joists and the supporting studs. This one’s gonna stress the foundation.

twerk.gif

Go Canes

Not going to lie, I was terrified to click on the spoiler in fear of seeing a 300lb mammoth but I’m pleasantly surprised. Well done.

Advertisement

twerk.gif

Go Canes
Either you need glasses or your taste buds are changing. This gal would have been too small for the old @Paranos

twerk.gif

Go Canes
dog eats GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back