Official Countdown to Canes Football- Gameday

Countdown friends, @PIPO is clearly dealing with important matters that preclude him from poRsting booty #47. Fortunately, like any good delinquent he has a few wingmen at the ready to pinch hit at a moments notice.

In honor of Playmaker, on behalf of the Countdown Booty Committee, I present to you, Booty #47...

ezgif-4-8671b2a415.gif

Samuel L Jackson Beer GIF

GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Countdown friends, @PIPO is clearly dealing with important matters that preclude him from poRsting booty #47. Fortunately, like any good delinquent he has a few wingmen at the ready to pinch hit at a moments notice.

In honor of Playmaker, on behalf of the Countdown Booty Committee, I present to you, Booty #47...

GO CANES!!!
AF9C21B7-1D13-43CE-8DA8-FE4CE182B1D3.gif

GO CANES!!!
Steve Harvey Familyfeud GIF by ABC Network

GO CANES!!!
Nothing gets me going more in the morning like a good booty and a dude drinking some beer.

Advertisement

GO CANES!!!

1689588447634.gif

GO CANES!!!
Hungry Fun GIF by DStv

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back