Official Countdown to Canes Football- Gameday

The Big Lebowski Thank You GIF

Advertisement
LET’S GO, CANES!!!!

If Papi can make a suggestion, my culo purveying compadre. (Spanish, Yes! I’m multilingual and multi brilliant). Perhaps you should take some of the less supportive reactions received here as an opportunity for self-reflecting on the level of wow effect that the board expects when they open a Peepoo spoiler. Do better.

IMG_7306.jpeg

If Papi can make a suggestion, my culo purveying compadre. (Spanish, Yes! I’m multilingual and multi brilliant). Perhaps you should take some of the less supportive reactions received here as an opportunity for self-reflecting on the level of wow effect that the board expects when they open a Peepoo spoiler. Do better.

View attachment 243140
****-jarhead.gif

@PIPO uknowingly swiped one I had in reserve, that's why he got the 🖕 .

If some of you aren't happy I recommend you Google "Girls Out West" and follow that URL at your own risk.

View attachment 243143

@PIPO uknowingly swiped one I had in reserve, that's why he got the 🖕 .

If some of you aren't happy I recommend you Google "Girls Out West" and follow that URL at your own risk.
Swiper swiped one??? Shocking. You have to say “Swiper no swiping” like Dora the Explorer to Swiper on anything you show him or it can well be absconded and posted at the expense of your reaction score. Believe me, I’ve seent it.

IMG_7309.gif

Advertisement
Swiper swiped one??? Shocking. You have to say “Swiper no swiping” like Dora the Explorer to Swiper on anything you show him or it can well be absconded and posted at the expense of your reaction score. Believe me, I’ve seent it.

View attachment 243144
I swiped one that he was going to post but I swiped it because great minds think alike. We didn’t touch base on the posting so it was a coincidental swipe.

It’s good to know we are going to the same dark corners of the internet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back