Official Countdown to Canes Football- Gameday

Yeah, He was gonna take a picture with me too but he was busy. We tight.

1686084189409.jpeg

Seriously though, one of the 🐐. Caught the 10th most passes all time in the NFL. Reggie was 3rd and money. Sure handed as they come.

Advertisement
Yeah, He was gonna take a picture with me too but he was busy. We tight.

View attachment 240928

Seriously though, one of the 🐐. Caught the 10th most passes all time in the NFL. Reggie was 3rd and money. Sure handed as they come.
Love him...that Pic was February of 2002...right after his rookie season. That's former Kicker Andy Crosland behind me.

Love him...that Pic was February of 2002...right after his rookie season. That's former Kicker Andy Crosland behind me.
I wont get any closer to him without getting arrested for breaking an entry, but from afar, he seems like a really good human being. Like the type you want as your neighbor.

Do you remember his recruitment? Was he locked in early with UM? Did we have to pry him from LSU?

Advertisement

For the love of God, someone get Curtis Johnson on line one & tell him fck dem Houston Gamblers & come back home! The amount of talent that dude recruited & coached up. I ain’t never been heart broken over assistants leaving, but CJ…man, that was a str8 gut check & we ain’t developed or recruited on that level since. Fck my eyes just got watery from all this **** pollen in the air! Lol.

Advertisement
I wont get any closer to him without getting arrested for breaking an entry, but from afar, he seems like a really good human being. Like the type you want as your neighbor.

Do you remember his recruitment? Was he locked in early with UM? Did we have to pry him from LSU?
It was Chuck and CJ (Working in tandem) who nabbed Reggie....but it was Chuck who nabbed Ed Reed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back