Official Countdown to Canes Football- Game Day

I'd like to tip my cap to @Canes Legacy for letting us ride the coattails of his Countdown to Canes Football thread and join in on the fun all Summer. I can't fathom trying to rank the Top 100 Canes seasons of all time, but my man pulled it off and dropped an encyclopedia of CANES knowledge on us all. Thanks brother!

@PIPO and @WaterburyCane for pinch hitting when I had to step away a few times, and my guys @Rellyrell , @Atlantic Bch. Cane , @ben , @Damiencane86 and the rest of you degenerates for being in it for the long haul. It was just some juvenile fun to help get through the dog days of Summer, and it's finally here! The Mario era begins tomorrow, CANES FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!!!

Without further ado...

I couldn't pick just one. Total cop out but I doubt any of y'all will complain.

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

LET'S GO CANES!!!
Season 2 Couch GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Advertisement
I'd like to tip my cap to @Canes Legacy for letting us ride the coattails of his Countdown to Canes Football thread and join in on the fun all Summer. I can't fathom trying to rank the Top 100 Canes seasons of all time, but my man pulled it off and dropped an encyclopedia of CANES knowledge on us all. Thanks brother!

@PIPO and @WaterburyCane for pinch hitting when I had to step away a few times, and my guys @Rellyrell , @Atlantic Bch. Cane , @ben , @Damiencane86 and the rest of you degenerates for being in it for the long haul. It was just some juvenile fun to help get through the dog days of Summer, and it's finally here! The Mario era begins tomorrow, CANES FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!!!

Without further ado...

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

LET'S GO CANES!!!
bat orgasm GIF

Carson Palmer was the golden boy from USC. But Willis showed me, as a young teenager, what a truly dominant RB looks like. I still go back and watch some of those games to fully appreciate that greatness.
Heck I remember accompanying a certain someone who was doing the “refi” to notify and help with closing on his momma’s house when he was a senior in high school talking with him about coming to the U and how exciting it was going there….glorious times

Without further ado...

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

LET'S GO CANES!!!
De……………..pin……….gaaaaaaaa

Advertisement
Here we are boys, game day. We did it.

@Baba Yaga @PIPO @Dan E. Dangerously @Cane Tankerous @Rellyrell @WaterburyCane @Atlantic Bch. Cane @Damiencane86 @ben @423Hurricane and everyone else that posted semi nude women or joined in on the conversation about the semi nude women (with some Cane chat mixed in):

George C Scott America GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

It’s been an honor and a privilege to watch this thread blossom into an all time great. The Maudes will eventually unpin this and it’ll fade into the sunset but no one can take away the unknown hard-ons this thread created. We’ll see you next year for another countdown of cane greats. Enjoy the game!

Advertisement

@Baba Yaga @PIPO @Dan E. Dangerously @Cane Tankerous @Rellyrell @WaterburyCane @Atlantic Bch. Cane @Damiencane86 @ben @423Hurricane and everyone else that posted semi nude women or joined in on the conversation about the semi nude women (with some Cane chat mixed in):

It’s been an honor and a privilege to watch this thread blossom into an all time great. The Maudes will eventually unpin this and it’ll fade into the sunset but no one can take away the unknown hard-ons this thread created. We’ll see you next year for another countdown of cane greats. Enjoy the game!
Thanks for the shout-out.

It was HARD WORK searching through 1000s of scantily clad, and often unclad, visions of loveliness. All to try to find images that would be on the legit side of pg13/***.

And with this being a last call, pick one to take home!

Share with your fellow Cane Fans... ONLY ONE!!
butt-booty.gif

03-beautiful.gif
rimsha-rimsha-bhabhi.gif
seduce-seductive.gif

amouranth-red-hair.gif
dance-pretty.gif
dat-ass.gif
girl-sexy.gif
sophie-monk-milk.gif
sensual-sexy.gif
sasha-banks-ass-sasha-banks-pussy.gif
sassy-walking-away.gif
lol-sexy.gif
booty-sexy.gif
char-bum-sexy-bum.gif
booty-shake-tia.gif
ass-sexy.gif
booty-sexy-1.gif
bitney-spears-queen-of-pop.gif
joannabelle81.gif
cowgirl-country.gif
booty-ass.gif
hot-girls-bikini.gif
twerk-twerking.gif
sexy-lexy-panterra.gif
ugg-boots-dress.gif
sexy-booty-1.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

I can’t believe I didn’t post a single gif. My bad…

1662233899985.gif

Advertisement
Back