Official Countdown to Canes Football- Game Day

Advertisement
Sorry fellas, got a little too friendly with a 12-pack last night and things got away from me.

Open photo

GO CANES!!

Fellow booty connoisseurs, it's been brought to my attention that Russian bots hacked our voting system and the results of this completely arbitrary countdown are being challenged. In the name of fairness and because I'm off today and have already started drinking, I present to you, Booty 2b:

Open photo

GO CANEES!!!

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

Advertisement
It’s crazy how he flies under the radar after what he accomplished.

It’s ONLY b/c his NFL career was derailed by injuries. Unfortunately, a lot of great CFB players’ careers r often forgotten b/c their careers r meshed w/ what they do in the NFL.

Dan was on his way to being a legend, but he could not stay healthy for chit. Lotta wear & tear on that body.

Fellow booty connoisseurs, it's been brought to my attention that Russian bots hacked our voting system and the results of this completely arbitrary countdown are being challenged. In the name of fairness and because I'm off today and have already started drinking, I present to you, Booty 2b:

Open photo

GO CANEES!!!

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF
Jack Black Leg GIF

Although his career does not seem worthy of a special mention here, our future success at QB this year and beyond may very well have started because of D'Eriq King.

Before his arrival, the QB room was a disaster as far as leadership & work habits.

I believe TVD (and Jake Garcia) have better work habits and leadership skills because they learned those traits from D'Eriq.

Advertisement
Here we are. 1 day away.

I don’t wanna hear that he & KD cancelled each other out for the Heisman vote, b/c that theory makes zero sense. How a guy who was thee most dominant RB in CFB that yr, playing for the #1 team in the nation w/o winning The Heisman makes zero sense. Smh

Also, I cannot wait ‘til we get back to the point of announcers like Mike Torico calling a TD or stating ‘no one is catching him’, when our players are at the 30 going in w/ defenders having an angle. That’s the type of speed we need, that w/o a doubt speed.

I don’t wanna hear that he & KD cancelled each other out for the Heisman vote, b/c that theory makes zero sense. How a guy who was thee most dominant RB in CFB that yr, playing for the #1 team in the nation w/o winning The Heisman makes zero sense. Smh

Also, I cannot wait ‘til we get back to the point of announcers like Mike Torico calling a TD or stating ‘no one is catching him’, when our players are at the 30 going in w/ defenders having an angle. That’s the type of speed we need, that w/o a doubt speed.

Carson Palmer was the golden boy from USC. But Willis showed me, as a young teenager, what a truly dominant RB looks like. I still go back and watch some of those games to fully appreciate that greatness.

Advertisement
I'd like to tip my cap to @Canes Legacy for letting us ride the coattails of his Countdown to Canes Football thread and join in on the fun all Summer. I can't fathom trying to rank the Top 100 Canes seasons of all time, but my man pulled it off and dropped an encyclopedia of CANES knowledge on us all. Thanks brother!

@PIPO and @WaterburyCane for pinch hitting when I had to step away a few times, and my guys @Rellyrell , @Atlantic Bch. Cane , @ben , @Damiencane86 and the rest of you degenerates for being in it for the long haul. It was just some juvenile fun to help get through the dog days of Summer, and it's finally here! The Mario era begins tomorrow, CANES FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!!!

Without further ado...

I couldn't pick just one. Total cop out but I doubt any of y'all will complain.

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

LET'S GO CANES!!!

I'd like to tip my cap to @Canes Legacy for letting us ride the coattails of his Countdown to Canes Football thread and join in on the fun all Summer. I can't fathom trying to rank the Top 100 Canes seasons of all time, but my man pulled it off and dropped an encyclopedia of CANES knowledge on us all. Thanks brother!

@PIPO and @WaterburyCane for pinch hitting when I had to step away a few times, and my guys @Rellyrell , @Atlantic Bch. Cane , @ben , @Damiencane86 and the rest of you degenerates for being in it for the long haul. It was just some juvenile fun to help get through the dog days of Summer, and it's finally here! The Mario era begins tomorrow, CANES FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!!!

Without further ado...

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

LET'S GO CANES!!!
1662167113188.gif

Advertisement

Without further ado...

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

LET'S GO CANES!!!

Appreciate u all; made these last 3 months fly by.

Annnnnnnnnnd, I had to make sure baby in the yellow wasn’t my homegirl. Lol. It was the tattoo that verified that.

Without further ado...

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

LET'S GO CANES!!!
protect spider man GIF

Without further ado...

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

LET'S GO CANES!!!
Helluva crescendo Baba.

And a big shout out to @Canes Legacy for putting together this stroll down memory lane of the greatest players in our Canes history.

Advertisement
Back