Official Countdown to Canes Football- Game Day

Vinny

14Vinny.jpg

Advertisement
100.gif

I'm hoping this season stays UNSPOIL'd

Santana will always hold a special place in my heart. My guy won me a lot of FFB titles in his prime. Lol.

Elite, ELITE speed. Yet again, another guy who had an overlooked NFL career. How does he only have 1 Pro Bowl? He should have at least 3 PB under his belt. He played for some dog chit teams & put up #’s. Smh. This was my intro to realizing the pro bowl was part player’s stat, but truly a popularity contest based upon team’s success.

One of those true playmaker type guys. Every time he touched the ball you got excited (pause?…not sure how that works)

Advertisement
Ray ***ing Lewis. One of the most intense players in our history. One of the most fun defensive players to watch ever. 🐐 MLB

I love the colors Orange and Green, but light blue is growing on me. We’ll let these contestants battle it out for the 13th spot

1661128708036.gif

1661128749442.gif

GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love seeing Ottis run over a bunch of Gators for the win.

Today we honor @Baba Yaga and all of the men/women who have served in the military. Truly grateful for your service folks.

As for #12, I’m not sure if this is standard issue army wardrobe, but she is certainly trying to be all she can be.

army new.gif

GO CANES!!!

Today we honor @Baba Yaga and all of the men/women who have served in the military. Truly grateful for your service folks.

As for #12, I’m not sure if this is standard issue army wardrobe, but she is certainly trying to be all she can be.

GO CANES!!!

Does this Harry Potter fan theory prove that Severus Snape didn't die after  all? | Radio Times

Gonna force me into early retirement @WaterburyCane .

Advertisement

GO CANES!!!
GIF by Giphy QA

The original Duke Johnson. And YET AGAIN, another undervalued, unappreciated RB from Miami. Mr Anderson should have at least 5 pro bowls under his belt, & he only has 2. ‘81, ‘83, & ‘84 should’ve been pro bowl yrs. ‘89 was a borderline pro bowl year.

Unfortunately, Ottis played in the golden era of RBs. He had to deal w/ Payton, ****erson, Allen, Riggins, Campbell, Dorsett, & Craig. His career often gets overshadowed by his peers, but putting up 13k+ total yards & 98 TDs w/ 2 SB rings is a helluva career, while going against some of the all time greatest def in NFL history.

Advertisement
Back