Official Countdown to Canes Football- Game Day

Albert Bentley

16AlBentley.jpg

Todd Sievers

16sievers.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coming in from the bullpen while @Baba Yaga enjoys the weekend.

1660956648896.gif

Edge is one of my favorite Canes of All-Time. One of the most complete backs ever at the U.

1660956755632.gif

Bonus

Some of you may recall this ****y gif being circulated every now and then on CIS

1660957084963.gif

Well yesterday, while doing some “film study”I came across some of her more detailed work. I thought she was a random gif. Search Brittany White and you will be sure to find another Top 100 Performance.

GO CANES!!!

View attachment 204771

Edge is one of my favorite Canes of All-Time. One of the most complete backs ever at the U.

Bonus

Some of you may recall this ****y gif being circulated every now and then on CIS

View attachment 204774

Well yesterday, while doing some “film study”I came across some of her more detailed work. I thought she was a random gif. Search Brittany White and you will be sure to find another Top 100 Performance.

GO CANES!!!
Proud Of You Yes GIF

View attachment 204771

Bonus

View attachment 204774

GO CANES!!!
Changing Season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Advertisement
Advertisement

2 weeks boys.

**** beer and cigars delayed the post. Sorry fellas.

Santana will always hold a special place in my heart. My guy won me a lot of FFB titles in his prime. Lol.

Elite, ELITE speed. Yet again, another guy who had an overlooked NFL career. How does he only have 1 Pro Bowl? He should have at least 3 PB under his belt. He played for some dog chit teams & put up #’s. Smh. This was my intro to realizing the pro bowl was part player’s stat, but truly a popularity contest based upon team’s success.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back