Official Countdown to Canes Football- Game Day

I hope you can respect my Cane views. Even though we would totally vibe my politics suck bc people suck. Not all people. Anyways. 71 days till Canes Playing. Can anyone here drink 71 beers in a day?

Can me make one of the remaining days a beer drinking day? Like a Saturday trying to drink 36 beers. Low gravity of course.

Anyone in to craft beers!?

Let’s pick a day under 71 to celebrate. If an Atlanta crew @Andrew gotntogether I’d vote for 24 so I could be socialble.

Advertisement
Happy Friday mother ****ers.

tumblr_mfbx0dVo5e1rtfx7bo1_500.gif

GO CANES!!

I hope you can respect my Cane views. Even though we would totally vibe my politics suck bc people suck. Not all people. Anyways. 71 days till Canes Playing. Can anyone here drink 71 beers in a day?

Can me make one of the remaining days a beer drinking day? Like a Saturday trying to drink 36 beers. Low gravity of course.

Anyone in to craft beers!?

Let’s pick a day under 71 to celebrate. If an Atlanta crew @Andrew gotntogether I’d vote for 24 so I could be socialble.
Brother, all I did was try to read your post and I feel like I've polished off a 30 rack of Natty Lights and a 1/4 xan.

That said - L'chaim and happy Friday, mother ****ers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Does anyone have a schedule of what happens this summer?

When is the team together and not allowed to be?

I know it’s the recruiting dead period and now it’s just S&C but when can the coaches work with the team again

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back