Official Countdown to Canes Football- Game Day

Advertisement
She's someone's daughter...

1517143226_tumblr_oh2gpjy4uO1rwaupfo1_r1_1280.gif

smirk drinking GIF

Happy Father's Day to all my Cane brethren who know the joy of being a dad.

GO CANES!!

Advertisement
Advertisement

“Tony was a formidable opponent during his brief career, but I find it difficult to compare the totality of his body of work with those of the NFL’s greatest left tackles,” Smith said. “With the exception of the legendary Anthony Munoz; Jonathan Ogden, Willie Roaf, and Walter Jones all protected the blind side of the quarterback for 12 seasons or more. In Jacksonville, Leon Searcy bore the arduous task of protecting Mark Brunell’s blindside, while Tony benefited from protecting the extremely talented, mobile left handed quarterback."

“Tony was a formidable opponent during his brief career, but I find it difficult to compare the totality of his body of work with those of the NFL’s greatest left tackles,” Smith said. “With the exception of the legendary Anthony Munoz; Jonathan Ogden, Willie Roaf, and Walter Jones all protected the blind side of the quarterback for 12 seasons or more. In Jacksonville, Leon Searcy bore the arduous task of protecting Mark Brunell’s blindside, while Tony benefited from protecting the extremely talented, mobile left handed quarterback."

Bruce Smith is still sour Boselli owned him but he’s not wrong about Searcy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back