Could you imagine this speech after a Miami loss.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Always here the statement that he cant recruit in Miami, well im pretty sure he could put up points with S Florida 3star recruits. If anyone has ever been to Poulman, you would never think anyone could win there.

Amen. Problem is these days after that speech half the kids would report him to the president for being too mean and about half the kids would quit.

Advertisement
He looks like he drives a city bus and drinks draft beer till he falls asleep at the local watering hole every night. It took him 10 seconds to remember 1 players name from his defense lmao.

Advertisement
OC maybe, but not HC. You guys see that right? This guy literally can't be the face of this program.

And you think it's all neat now, but after a couple losses that schtick of his would get real old. And he would lose some games, because no matter what you think it's not easy to win at Miami or anywhere else. I promise you the guy who follows saban is going to prove that point.

OC maybe, but not HC. You guys see that right? This guy literally can't be the face of this program.

And you think it's all neat now, but after a couple losses that schtick of his would get real old. And he would lose some games, because no matter what you think it's not easy to win at Miami or anywhere else. I promise you the guy who follows saban is going to prove that point.

We would never hire him but I'd welcome an offensive innovator. I fear our admin wanting another clean cut guy like Richt or Golden will lead to another weak hire

Leach would blow the doors off the ******* garbage cans like UVA and Puke every single year, no excuses needed. Cot**** do we need an injection of energy and aggression. So tired of the used car salesmen and retirees that have infested this progrum for the last 15 years.

Advertisement
Back