Could the Mod’s step it up like our Canes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boarcane

All ACC
And turn this board around please. It’s time to permaban these idiots who joined to troll loyal Canes. We come here for real conversation. I’m hoping to run the table on what’s left of this season “on this board and the field”!

97033E25-FD0C-489A-9614-4CDE0842E391.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol dude youre taking the internet way too serious.
They finally banned toilet water 😂 kids visit this board. I’ve literally had recruits pull up this site to show me that “Canes fans suck”. I’m 100% sure this board can’t stop someone from coming to play for Miami. I’m also 100% sure when the board talks ****, it doesn’t help recruiting. If you don’t think high school kids know how to navigate a free Canes site, you’re fooling yourself. FWIW

Advertisement
They finally banned toilet water 😂 kids visit this board. I’ve literally had recruits pull up this site to show me that “Canes fans suck”. I’m 100% sure this board can’t stop someone from coming to play for Miami. I’m also 100% sure when the board talks ****, it doesn’t help recruiting. If you don’t think high school kids know how to navigate a free Canes site, you’re fooling yourself. FWIW
dont cry.gif

Who cares. Alabama fans want saban fired. All fan sites have dumb posters.

Advertisement
They got Sebastian bird also. That just leaves duty hole.

Advertisement
<insert Futurama Fry meme>

Can’t decide if ToiletWater is a troll or just an idiot.

My favorite is the automatic troll card just for having a differing opinion.
I think it's more when you have a stupid opinion. nobody but you agrees with and then double to say IMO. I'm all for constructive complaints but some people taking it way to personal. They rather be right and we suck then be wrong and we win. Terry porter must have some kids on CIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back