Could OSU be in trouble?

Advertisement
I’m sorry. This was a stupid thread. I saw something on Twitter saying there may be allegations coming and jumped the gun. I am banning myself for the rest of the day. Apologies everybody 😂

Pls delete thread or just call me an idiot. It’s ok

Advertisement
Embarrassed Shame GIF

Idk why anyone gets excited about any report no matter how credible of a source. I don’t care if the New York times or Washington post have a federal witness that says he has receipts video or dna about paying recruits at frontrunner programs.
Ain’t sht happening to those schools.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Probably not. But, miracles do happen https://t.co/rQ6j2uWKWy
“Barnes & Thornburg found that no university or athletic department staff had knowledge of the massage therapist’s activities. Her actions were part of a scheme to exploit football student-athletes and were in violation of her state license, In addition, Ohio State does not believe the massage therapist’s actions trigger NCAA rules or form the basis for NCAA violations,” the university said. “While no self-reporting is required, Ohio State proactively shared the exploitative behavior with the NCAA, and a report has been made to the Franklin County Prosecutor’s Office.”

if /\ is true then no fault on Ohio taint but no way no one in the athletic dept or ftball staff didn’t know

Advertisement
I’m sorry. This was a stupid thread. I saw something on Twitter saying there may be allegations coming and jumped the gun. I am banning myself for the rest of the day. Apologies everybody 😂

Pls delete thread or just call me an idiot. It’s ok

OK
kill this thread.gif
no problem it's cool

“Barnes & Thornburg found that no university or athletic department staff had knowledge of the massage therapist’s activities. Her actions were part of a scheme to exploit football student-athletes and were in violation of her state license, In addition, Ohio State does not believe the massage therapist’s actions trigger NCAA rules or form the basis for NCAA violations,” the university said. “While no self-reporting is required, Ohio State proactively shared the exploitative behavior with the NCAA, and a report has been made to the Franklin County Prosecutor’s Office.”

if /\ is true then no fault on Ohio taint but no way no one in the athletic dept or ftball staff didn’t know

Def. Not true.... Like you said they knew. I wish Miami could have just said they didn't know about Nevin and the NCAA would have been like aight.

Not much different for "lack on institutional control" to be allowing a 41 year old woman on campus to jerk off your players and extorting money and either (1) you knew and looked the other way; or (2) you didn't know and how TF did you not know. Apparently 34 players knew of her, 20 got massages, and she ran the scheme for 3 years even contacting recruits on national signing day lol all these college kids just had this cash to pay this 40 yr old woman eh?

Advertisement
Back