Could kayaa save Al's job?

Bird4um

Sophomore
Premium
What if the offense scores and we win the rest of our games, sans FSU.

SAY 50-40. Still giving up 400+ yds.

He keep his job? We happy?

Advertisement
Warren Buffet is more likely to give me his entire fortune than for this to happen.

Advertisement
No. Kids a frosh. I think hes gonna be great but he isn't there yet. Will make plenty of mistakes and the defense isn't capable of bailing out the offense when it happens.

I've been a Golden supporter up until last week.. After making the comments that he made it's time for him to go.. He did a nice job getting us through the NCAA mess, a decent job of recruiting considering the unknown, but there are NO MORE EXCUSES.. Adapt the Defense or don't let the door hit you in the *** on your way out..

No. Kids a frosh. I think hes gonna be great but he isn't there yet. Will make plenty of mistakes and the defense isn't capable of bailing out the offense when it happens.

Pretty much.

Kaaya is going to be a good one, and has been impressive thus far, but he has already tossed 7 picks in 4 games. Turnovers + bad defense is a recipe for multiple losses to come.

Honestly speaking, I thought Golden started Kaaya just to say "well, you know we have a freshman starting at QB... There's going to be some growing pains...blah, blah, blah." And knowing Al's way of throwing blame, I would not have put it past him either. However, Kaaya has proved that he's worthy to be a starting QB here... This is great for us because it shifts the attention back to the defense and the scheme.

Advertisement
No, but what he does is make this job appear a bit less than a dumpster fire to prospective replacements.

He's promising but as the we get into conference play he'll see even tougher defenses... FSU, UVA, VT, Duke and to a lesser extent UNC will give him fits... But games like UVA, VT and UNC is where the defense can shine because all three of those teams have awful offenses... The kid is good but he's not there yet... He's going to struggle but that's to be expected...

NOthing is saving this fat **** from being fired but as the above poster says it does help find a new coach bc they know they've got a **** good qb to walk into

Honestly speaking, I thought Golden started Kaaya just to say "well, you know we have a freshman starting at QB... There's going to be some growing pains...blah, blah, blah." And knowing Al's way of throwing blame, I would not have put it past him either. However, Kaaya has proved that he's worthy to be a starting QB here... This is great for us because it shifts the attention back to the defense and the scheme.

Actually, Folden is already touting his decision in the media. I think he said something yesterday to the effect that "people questioned my decision to start Kaaya..." He's going to claim that he was a genius for starting a true freshman and try to build a case that the losses/growing pains were worth it because at the end of the year Kaaya will be a machine.

Advertisement

Actually, Folden is already touting his decision in the media. I think he said something yesterday to the effect that "people questioned my decision to start Kaaya..." He's going to claim that he was a genius for starting a true freshman and try to build a case that the losses/growing pains were worth it because at the end of the year Kaaya will be a machine.

Folden and genius is a contradiction in terms.

The only thing that could save Golden and Doritos is scoring 50 points a game and win high scoring shoot outs. And that will not happen. They could put up 40 points and still lose due to the incompetent DC.

There's a good chance we only win 1 or 2 more games this year, even if Kaaya continues to play well.

So no.

Advertisement
No, but what he does is make this job appear a bit less than a dumpster fire to prospective replacements.

If I'm a coach I would be itching to get my hands on this program. There athletes all over the roster and the turn around could happen quickly.

I don't see Kayaa save Al's job. actually see him costing Al his job, because Kayaa is playing so well you won't be able to blame him.

Advertisement
Back