Could Be Worse

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
Fire Mark Dantonio? What the **** is going on in East Lansing?

20161105_173547.jpg

Advertisement
Fire Mark Dantonio? What the **** is going on in East Lansing?

View attachment 40000

When one is up it affects the other.....michigan being back fux with msu because there talent will dip. And this is the proof....i mean the guy can coach right? Now he cant? Its players not x and os
It's both. Sometimes it's the coaches, sometimes it's the players. Dantonio lives off having 2 deep filled with upperclassmen, not sure how they are right now but I can get he doesn't have that right now

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

His protege ain't too hot either. Narduzzi on the struggle bus imo and gets too much credit for doing average. His halftime interview was odd too... answered a question bout the rain by saying how sunny it is. It's Florida weather but dude could of had a mini air embolism, mini one though.

Advertisement
Just to be clear, I was being facetious about firing Dantonio as his resume speaks for itself. They are having an absurdly bad year though. As was mentioned, the Harbaugh Effect is probably a very real thing in an area that isn't exactly a recruiting hotbed.

Advertisement
Just to be clear, I was being facetious about firing Dantonio as his resume speaks for itself. They are having an absurdly bad year though. As was mentioned, the Harbaugh Effect is probably a very real thing in an area that isn't exactly a recruiting hotbed.

Mich has been getting better players the entire time. Prolly a bad batch of players. I expect him to bounce back next year or the year after.

True, Dantonio has earned the right to have one of these at some point. Kind of like Gary Patterson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back