Couch and Kinchens

Cane4L

Senior
Premium
The game falls solely on Mario but these two had inexplicable plays on that last drive. Te’Cory Couch with the worst ball skills I’ve ever seen and then Kinchens doing the one thing you COULDN’T do. One of the worst displays of defense I’ve ever seen.
1696774192508.gif

Advertisement
The game falls solely on Mario but these two had inexplicable plays on that last drive. Te’Cory Couch with the worst ball skills I’ve ever seen and then Kinchens doing the one thing you COULDN’T do. One of the worst displays of defense I’ve ever seen.
View attachment 260498
Safety 101 - never let anyone get behind you! Never

Advertisement
Advertisement
After the unbelievable sequence of events to get us there, with GT having 21 seconds and 70+ to go…

It’s impossible Couch and Kam do what they did on back-to-back plays to lose that game.

Nope. Didn’t happen. Couldn’t have. That would be totally ridiculous and unbelievable.

Naw man.

Well there were two plays and two timeouts left. not one was called. After that first catch, call a timeout get more db's on the field. Explain to safeties nothing gets behind you. Heck, you could have waited until they lined up called another timeout to better match your personnel to how they were aligned. Cannot excuse them two for their mistakes but timeouts were there for a coaching session of this is not the time for hero ball play your assignments

Advertisement
Their QB was throwing lollipops out there.
Couch going for the INT instead of sticking with the receiver, smh.

”this is not happening”

Advertisement
100% thought Couch was going to pick or at worst deflect that pass down. He did neither. Listen Kam can't get beat deep but **** happens in that spot. And saying Kam is overrated or whatever is odd, watch any safety and they get beat and make mistakes.

Advertisement
Back