Cost of IPF

dingdong

Recruit
There is talk that it will cost 27.5 million what would it include didn't expect this much to be spent .

Advertisement
There is talk that it will cost 27.5 million what would it include didn't expect this much to be spent .

Where did you get that info from? If that's the talk, I agree...I didn't think it would cost that much. The price that kept coming up was $15-16m.

would pay for indoor practice facility and warren sapp's debts

The IPF Coach Richt got pushed through at UGA is slated at $30 million, and we know there will be cost overruns...

Advertisement
If they're going to do it they might as well do it big. Could be a top notch facility they are planning

If it's rumored our facility is going to be up there with bama and Fsu then it's probably going to be around 18-20 million dollars

Where is this rumor coming from though? I seen a tweet on Twitter but who is he getting that from?

Advertisement
The cost is around 27 because they are building an IPF plus is going to include coaches office a new training room and a new weight room for the players. Finally we are going to be able to compete with the big boys as far as facilities

It should cost more than one built in the middle of bumfck nowhere because costs are higher down here, and the place needs to be bulletproof to hurricane code.

UM can raise that money in a day if it wants to.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back