Cost of Firing "BJ"ames

getcaned

Sophomore
If the BOT fires James does anyone know what the cost is for firing him now? Firing him now may put the writing on the wall for sports in general but until they do something this schools sports programs are going to flat line soon and bleed out at this rate.

Advertisement
ezgif-1-4a5d64ecd784.gif

Advertisement
the gif is a fireman ringing a bell if i remember correctly after 911 at a ball game in NY

Advertisement
I dont recall him getting an extension. None of our sports have done anything noteworthy in god knows how long. It has to be less then manny's. I can see this talentless cuck having some exorbitant buyout.

Fire him and get a real AD that knows sports and not ticket sales.

Can anyone deny Tenn isnt better at one year after rehires then we are after 6 years of manny?

Advertisement
An inclusive and diverse athletic dept, with a heavy focus on academic performance. Women's Soccer, Basketball, Tennis, Golf, Volleyball and Track and Field among others have been going swimmingly
Pretty much no focus or emphasis on the 3 sports that brings in the dough and pays for everything? Got it.

Advertisement
When they start dragging out the axe, the swinging needs to start in Blake's office. He is 100% the problem until he's gone. He absolutely can't be allowed to make any more hires.

I think that you need to replace Blake and not just fire him. Firing him leaves the athletic department in the hands of Jesse Marks and perhaps Jen Strawley. Replacing Blake with someone for long term is the only way that this move is a step in the right direction. It also shows that Manny will be done by end of season. I have been hoping for a move like Orgeron’s for us but believe this to be a better option.

Advertisement
Back